Chicago, Chicago, IL 60605 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About H.B.I.C. Weddings

H.B.I.C. Weddings is a wedding planning company that supports couples with day-of and planning services in Chicago and Chicaogland area. The team utilizes their experience in event production, logistics, and design to create your dream celebration. They have organized hundreds of weddings using their “three Cs” method of coordination, calls to vendors, and creation of the wedding day plan. The planners are thrilled to work with couples to ensure every detail is how you imagined.

H.B.I.C. Weddings doesn’t believe in creating packages, but rather offering you the option to only pay for what you need. They consider themselves to be day-of planners, but the process truly starts well in advance of your wedding day. Couples are welcome to meet with them for an initial consultation to discuss what services they’re looking to receive. They are happy to offer as few or as many services as the couple prefers. Soon-to-be-newlyweds can choose from a variety of options, including:

• Complete day-of management
Cafe Brauer Rustic Chic
Cafe Brauer Rustic Chic
Wooden tray garden
Wooden tray garden
It's in the lovely details...
It's in the lovely details...
Clearly classic

1 User photo

H.B.I.C. Weddings 1

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Literally HBIC

Diane was amazing and so much fun to work with!! She turned my dreams into a reality with a beautifully designed wedding all while taking care of the details and vendors. She is highly experienced and very professional. I felt very confident having Diane on my side while wedding planning! No bride should be stressed during their planning and/or on their wedding day. Diane made that possible for me and I’m eternally grateful for that. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Diane for making my wedding exactly how I imagined!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    H.B.I.C. Weddings 2

Lisa Tonner · Married on 10/14/2017

Organized and 2 steps ahead of us; fun to work with. She's awesome!

I cannot say enough good things about Diane! We needed someone to guide us in getting just what we needed to transform our venue from typical to magical. Diane not only knows the right vendors, but she also knows what works & what doesn't. She has many years of experience, and we were able to use her expertise to help make important selections. She was available for several meetings ahead of the wedding. She was there all day ensuring that everything was in place. I learned that she had our backs more than the venue did! Our band director later commented to me that Diane was amazing as she saw her working with the venue personnel. Knowing that Diane was behind the scenes allowed us to walk into that magical space and enjoy a most incredible evening!

Sent on 03/16/2019

H.B.I.C. Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• H.B.I.C. Weddings 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Chicago Chicago, IL, 60605 See on map
    312-554-3422 (Phone number)
    312-285-6152 (Other Phone Number)
    Daily 9 AM - 7 PM