Gulf Coast Wedding Officiant LLC

Long Beach, MS View map

$150 Typical Price

Our sole purpose is to help couples's Dreams Wedding Ceremony become a Reality!

We are able to create a custom ceremony for each couple based on their requests, beliefs, traditions, and other special ceremony requests. With over 400 weddings under my belt, thousands of miles traveled, and several awards later, I am Honored to serve the Mississippi Gulf Coast and All Loving Couples from Afar.

I Accept All Couples seeking to be Married regardless of heritage, sexual orientation, or previous marriage(s).

Please visit my website for pricing and beach wedding packages.

www GulfCoastWeddingOfficiant.com

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$150

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
LA
MS

What languages do you speak?

English

• Zoé
    Zoé Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic Officiant!

Misty is such a sweetheart & puts so much heart & soul into her ceremonies. They are super personalized and heartfelt. Misty answered every single question I had & then some! My husband and I had a hard time finding someone that really fit “us” to marry us and when I stumbled upon Misty - she was perfect from the start! 10 out of 10 🌟 - Misty you ROCK! Thanks for being a part of our perfect day.

photo: Ashley Kapic Photography

Gulf Coast Wedding Officiant LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your Awesome review!!!
    Carly H. Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect in every way

Misty made sure our ceremony was perfect. She helped us the night before work out any of the kinks, and the day of she was right there to help us and calm our nerves. She is amazing at what she does. If you work with her, consider yourself lucky.

Gulf Coast Wedding Officiant LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!! It truly means the world to me to have such amazing friends that trust in my work and give me that special place in their lives. You and Nick are Blessed to have each other and I am so excited for you and your future lives together. Just remember to breathe when he is being that little bit extra of a kid, lol. Keep it Groovy my friends!
  • Suzi
    Suzi W. Married on 07/14/2019

Made our day special!

Misty is great! She was so helpful in planning the ceremony. We had to have a last minute change of venue because of the weather and she was so accommodating. We couldn't have gotten married without her!

Gulf Coast Wedding Officiant LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your trusting me to make it a special day for y'all. And for leaving me such awesome reviews!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rev. Tammy Calder, Wedding Officiant Rev. Tammy Calder, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

If you're looking for a professional wedding officiant to make your day special, you've found her! Misty absolutely loves what she does and it shows!

Eva's Weddings Eva's Weddings Wedding Officiants

Gulf Coast Wedding Officiants are very professional and knowledgeable of all aspects of wedding ceremonies! I highly recommend them to any couple who wish to make their ceremony personalized and beautiful! Your guests will rave!

Officiant Donna- San Diego, CA Officiant Donna- San Diego, CA Wedding Officiants

Gulf Coast Wedding Ministry is professional and dependable. These are the things you need in an officiant on your most special day.

Long Beach Mississippi Long Beach, MS, 39560

9AM- 8PM 7 Days a Week
Location of (Gulf Coast Wedding Officiant LLC)

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding