9461 St. Andrews Ct., Denham Springs, LA 70726 Map · Phone number

About Greystone Golf and Country Club

Greystone is the ideal place for your event! Perfect for receptions, showers, rehearsal dinners, luncheons, corporate outings, business meetings and special functions, Greystone has several venues designed with your needs in mind.

The newly opened Pavilion at Greystone offers a stunningly elegant setting for your event, with a view of the resort style swimming pool with dancing lighted fountains.

At the Clubhouse, our main dining room and extensive patios provide a beautiful setting for any event, and our exterior courtyard can be configured to serve larger groups with fully climate controlled tent options as well.

Our finely appointed conference room is an excellent resource for a small business meeting or luncheon(up to 15 people) all while providing a full service on-site catering menu for small and medium size groups.

To schedule a visit to the Greystone Clubhouse, please contact Jodi McCullogh at Greystone by calling 225.667.6744. A tour of the facilities and a meeting with our dining and event coordinator can be fully arranged to work with your schedule.

6cba54f38dfce095 1423769654958 wedding wire 6
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
6cba54f38dfce095 1423769654958 wedding wire 6

2 Reviews for Greystone Golf and Country Club

Danielle and the Greystone staff are wonderful!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Tuesday · Married on 03/30/2013

If you are skeptical about choosing Greystone as your venue, I'm here to tell you my wedding was beautiful thanks to Bridgette and her crew! I had been planning my wedding for an entire year with a different venue however they lost their event coordinator and could no longer accommodate my wedding. I called Bridgette a month before my wedding to confirm they had the date open. Once I put my wedding into her hands I had nothing left to worry about! She emailed and called closer to the date to make sure we were on the same page. I'd bought decorations for my previous venue, Bridgette took the decorations I bought and made the reception look better than I could have ever imagined. At my previous venue my wedding would not have been as beautiful. I'm glad Greystone and Bridgette were apart of my day!

Sent on 04/13/2013

Greystone Golf and Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge Wedding DJs

Greystone Country Club is a fantastic place to hold your Wedding and/or Reception. They have a beautiful new facility with a great pool side view that sits on Greystone Golf Course. Jodi and her staff are friendly and great to work with. They have been flexible and accommodating with us as one of the DJ vendors there. Fantastic Place!

• 9461 St. Andrews Ct. Denham Springs, 70726 See on map