Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number

About Greg Williams - Classical Guitar

Let Greg provide romantic classical guitar music for your ceremony or event. With over 15 years experience, Greg will work with you to create an elegant, professional and fun musical atmosphere for you and your guests. Greg plays most of the standard wedding music such as Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring and Canon in D, and also has a large repetoire of solo arrangements of jazz, and classic rock tunes for a cocktail hour. Greg holds both bachelors and masters degrees in music from Sacramento State University, where he is currently on faculty.

DSC1501copy
gregguitaristbannercopy
DSC1501copy

4 Reviews for Greg Williams - Classical Guitar

Trish · Married on 05/31/2014

We hired Greg for our wedding at Lake Tahoe this year (May 2014), and he was outstanding! We wanted to go the classical guitar route as we wanted elegance, but nothing too formal. Greg provided the perfect balance.

We had some specific ideas of songs we wanted, so after we initially talked on the phone, we went to his house and he played them for us. My fiancé and I both had a lump in our throats by the time he was done!
    He completely put our minds at ease with our concerns about things like timing. He showed us how he could seamlessly jump to the end of a piece if the procession walked too fast, or add a piece in if it needed extending.

On the day, he did 30 minutes of music during seating, processional and recessional music and one hour of cocktail hour music - and it was perfect. We are grateful to have found Greg and would whole-heartedly recommend him.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 07/14/2007

Greg's music was absolutely beautiful! We received so many compliments about him. My husband and I were able to pick out music effortlessly and it sounded even better in person.

Sent on 01/05/2008
  • Shane&Jess

Shane · Married on 06/18/2010

Greg played beautifully. He listened to what we wanted and incorporated it into the ceremony. He did such a great job that I'm going to be taking lessons from him. The 4 stars for responsiveness is only because I called him once and he didn't get back to me till the next day. Not a complaint at all, as I know he is very busy. I just thought it wasn't fair to score perfect because of that.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Greg Williams - Classical Guitar FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 400
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music