Kennesaw, GA 30152 Map · Phone number

About Greg "Talmadge" Picciano

Greg "Talmadge" Picciano is a 43 year veteran of the radio and entertainment industry beginning his career in Cincinnati Ohio at 700 WLW in 1974.His on air travels took him to WSB AM 750 in Atlanta in 1981 as Music Director and their Mid-Day personality.Then in 1988 his career in traffic reporting took hold as he worked at both Traffic Scan Inc. and Metro Traffic servicing multiple stations including Star 94 and News Radio:WGST. In 1998 he joined KICKS 1015 and ATLANTA'S GREATEST HITS 106.7 as their morning and afternoon traffic voice and most recently worked at NewsRadio1067 as the morning and afternoon traffic voice.

Greg has been a mobile DJ in Atlanta for 36 years working for some of the areas largest clients and now is working totally in the mobile DJ world for your next wedding or other private or corporate event.

For fun, and because it's his passion, Greg sings with The Michael O'Neal Singers.

Greg's Events is ready to be your next one stop shop for all of your entertainment needs. Our rates and experience are first rate and make your next event something that everyone will be talking about the next day at the water cooler.

gregsevents.com is my website!

Follow Greg "Talmadge" Picciano on

1 User photo

• Maura

Maura Rodgers · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing! Book him now!

Greg is an excellent DJ. We booked him for our wedding after working with another DJ that wasn't working out. I'm so happy we did!!!! He so much was responsive and organized. He made the night wonderful! Thank you Greg!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Lori Huffer-DeForest Deming · Married on 02/10/2020

The Conservatory Acworth Ga 10-02-2020

Greg “Talmadge” Picciano is a professional. After my fiancée and I hired Greg he sent out a list of moments that would need music for our wedding. I wanted very classical music for the ceromaony and then a mix of jazz, 40's, 50's and soft current non-trendy music for the reception. He gave me and my fiancée more than enough time to get these music choices to him. At one point he contacted me wanting me to: "send a blue link on what part of the Hayden String Quartet in E Major Opus 2 since there are many versions of it out there and what part of the quartet do you want me to use?" He was so thorough and wanted to make sure I had the exact music I wanted! In addition, he continually made sure that our reception was kept lively and fun. He was a constant but never the main attention grabber. Greg is knowledgable about all types of music, his attention to detail and his ability to read the audience made my reception very unique, lovely and lively. My fiancée and I are truly grateful that he was apart of our wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Anya

Anya Godigamuwe · Married on 02/09/2020

Joyful Genius

Greg is a joy and a genius. His expertise shines through in his brilliant reading of the room. He was a fantastic master of ceremonies as he helped us dance through the night. Super professional and was totally on top of pronouncing everyone's names, which was very important to us.

Sent on 05/16/2020

Greg "Talmadge" Picciano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 699.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 699
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• Kennesaw, 30152 See on map
    Location of (Greg "Talmadge" Picciano)