Greg "Talmadge" Picciano Reviews

1 User photo

• Maura

Maura Rodgers · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing! Book him now!

Greg is an excellent DJ. We booked him for our wedding after working with another DJ that wasn't working out. I'm so happy we did!!!! He so much was responsive and organized. He made the night wonderful! Thank you Greg!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Lori Huffer-DeForest Deming · Married on 02/10/2020

The Conservatory Acworth Ga 10-02-2020

Greg “Talmadge” Picciano is a professional. After my fiancée and I hired Greg he sent out a list of moments that would need music for our wedding. I wanted very classical music for the ceromaony and then a mix of jazz, 40's, 50's and soft current non-trendy music for the reception. He gave me and my fiancée more than enough time to get these music choices to him. At one point he contacted me wanting me to: "send a blue link on what part of the Hayden String Quartet in E Major Opus 2 since there are many versions of it out there and what part of the quartet do you want me to use?" He was so thorough and wanted to make sure I had the exact music I wanted! In addition, he continually made sure that our reception was kept lively and fun. He was a constant but never the main attention grabber. Greg is knowledgable about all types of music, his attention to detail and his ability to read the audience made my reception very unique, lovely and lively. My fiancée and I are truly grateful that he was apart of our wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Anya

Anya Godigamuwe · Married on 02/09/2020

Joyful Genius

Greg is a joy and a genius. His expertise shines through in his brilliant reading of the room. He was a fantastic master of ceremonies as he helped us dance through the night. Super professional and was totally on top of pronouncing everyone's names, which was very important to us.

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Greg Made the Night

DJ Greg was fantastic! He came recommended by my venue and now I will recommend him to anyone. He is very detailed and genuinely interested in helping you plan your music. Greg played the music for both my ceremony and the reception. Both parts were great. During the reception he worked to get the crowd dancing without being too pushy. He played several of my favorites songs and kept the party alive. Thank you DJ Greg for a great night!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Letitia Wolfe · Married on 07/20/2019

We loved him

Great job as our wedding DJ, would recommend! Played all songs we wanted, got everything done on time.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Greg was awesome! He did such a great job with communicating with me prior to our wedding and he was very knowledgeable when I asked him for advice and suggestions. The crowd loved him and he really just couldn't have had any improvements to make our night special. Great job Greg!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2016

We loved DJ Greg! Before the wedding, he was extremely responsive and helpful with any questions I had, and sent a very helpful planner by email for us to go by. At the wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor and was super accommodating for any requests we had. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/06/2016

Greg was the perfect DJ for our wedding. I allowed my guests to write in song requests on my RSVPs and he did a great job of playing those requests. He was professional, organized, and very friendly.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Tierra · Married on 02/28/2016

Greg is an excellent DJ! He was our wedding DJ, through a partnership with our venue (The Conservatory at Waterstone in Acworth, GA), and we could not have asked for a better experience. Greg played so many great songs, both new and old, to keep the dance floor moving. Any request that we had, he was able to accommodate. Our guests were really pleased with the playlist! He is a really sweet and professional guy. We both really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Kelli · Married on 09/19/2015

Greg was awesome! He asked us for all the music we wanted played, and I gave him a pretty specific list. He played all the songs we wanted and kept the party going! He wasn't an obnoxious DJ that kept talking or playing annoying songs. He was professional but fun! He was also very affordable. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Greg is a true professional. He arrived early, was professionally dressed, and has a great voice. He kept the tunes going and had a great mix of songs. He played all of our specials requests and kept on schedule with the timeline.

Sent on 05/09/2014
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/31/2012

Greg was great, he was very attentive to the details from the word go. He was on time and played great music.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Kelli · Married on 06/07/2008

Greg did a wonderful job. He was very enthusiastic, and he did a great job with the music. Greg has an awesome speaking voice! He did the announcing of the bridal party, first dance, father/mother dances, cake cutting, etc. It was a great time for all with his selection of music!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2008