Greg "Talmadge" Picciano Reviews

8 | Kennesaw, GA

8 Reviews for Greg "Talmadge" Picciano

8 Greg "Talmadge" Picciano Reviews

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Greg was awesome! He did such a great job with communicating with me prior to our wedding and he was very knowledgeable when I asked him for advice and suggestions. The crowd loved him and he really just couldn't have had any improvements to make our night special. Great job Greg!

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2016

We loved DJ Greg! Before the wedding, he was extremely responsive and helpful with any questions I had, and sent a very helpful planner by email for us to go by. At the wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor and was super accommodating for any requests we had. We would definitely recommend him!

Kimberly · Married on 03/06/2016

Greg was the perfect DJ for our wedding. I allowed my guests to write in song requests on my RSVPs and he did a great job of playing those requests. He was professional, organized, and very friendly.

Tierra · Married on 02/28/2016

Greg is an excellent DJ! He was our wedding DJ, through a partnership with our venue (The Conservatory at Waterstone in Acworth, GA), and we could not have asked for a better experience. Greg played so many great songs, both new and old, to keep the dance floor moving. Any request that we had, he was able to accommodate. Our guests were really pleased with the playlist! He is a really sweet and professional guy. We both really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him for your next event!

Kelli · Married on 09/19/2015

Greg was awesome! He asked us for all the music we wanted played, and I gave him a pretty specific list. He played all the songs we wanted and kept the party going! He wasn't an obnoxious DJ that kept talking or playing annoying songs. He was professional but fun! He was also very affordable. I highly recommend him!

Greg is a true professional. He arrived early, was professionally dressed, and has a great voice. He kept the tunes going and had a great mix of songs. He played all of our specials requests and kept on schedule with the timeline.

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/31/2012

Greg was great, he was very attentive to the details from the word go. He was on time and played great music.

Kelli · Married on 06/07/2008

Greg did a wonderful job. He was very enthusiastic, and he did a great job with the music. Greg has an awesome speaking voice! He did the announcing of the bridal party, first dance, father/mother dances, cake cutting, etc. It was a great time for all with his selection of music!!!!