8524 Wildomar Ave., Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Green Screen Booths

GSB provides "The Ultimate Green Screen Photo Booth experience." Literally, we try to bring the World to your Party. Why settle for a regular photo booth? We do everything any other photo booth service will provide PLUS we incorporate cutting edge Green Screen technology. This allows our photo booth experience to be "light years ahead" as well as "substantially more entertaining and versatile" than what other competitors are offering. There is no reason to settle for an ordinary, run-of-the-mill photo booth or some free standing green screen in front of a wall. Why not combine the two for the ideal unique party favor. We have hundreds of backgrounds to choose from and they are all seamlessly integrated into your fully enclosed photo booth experience and flawlessly incorporated into every picture we take! Each user at your event is able to select from the broadest scope of backgrounds available to fulfill their wildest dreams, relive an old memory, join the guest-of-honor on their honey moon, or simply to get a great laugh! Visit the Great Pyramids, dance on the Moon, celebrate at the Horseshoe, lay on the beach, climb Mt. Everest, snorkel with the sharks, hang out with Abe Lincoln, escape to Las Vegas, meet your favorite athlete, and the list goes on! But most importantly, capture lasting memories with your friends and family to enjoy for years to come as memories may fade: GSB's photographs last forever! What are you waiting for, do something unique and one-of-a-kind — Bring the World to your Party today!

strip1ofgirlsinbooth
GSBLogo128x128GOODONE
GSBFlyer1440x267

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Green Screen Booths

THESE GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!! I went to a holiday party and these guys were there, and I fell in love with their twist on the traditional photobooth. Every guest loved them! They always responded to emails and were super helpful at the event. They have employees at your event so you don't have to stress at all, and they are all so happy! Nobody wants grumpy people at their wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2013

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

I used Green Screen Photo Booths/Customize Your Event for my DJ & photobooth. I recevied a lot of negative feedback regarding the DJ. I felt like she tried, a little. But, didn't really do a good job getting people involved in things. Instead of trying to act excited, and say things regarding Flower toss, I had to ask her to say something again because nobody heard her. I was very happy with the photobooth and the attendents for the photobooth. I just wish the DJ would have announced the Photobooth so that people knew it was there. The photobooth people did their best trying to get people in there, that were close by. However, the DJ could have involved herself a lot more to get guests to dance, ect. There wasn't a lot of dancing at all because there was no direction. Overall - I was ok with their services. I don't know that I would recommend their DJ, but I would recommend the photobooth.

Sent on 08/13/2013

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Green Screen Booths 1
    20% off all green screen booth photo rental packages!
    Receive 20% off all green photo booth rental packages listed on our www.greenscreenbooths.com website!

• 8524 Wildomar Ave. Reynoldsburg, 43068 See on map