Kalispell, MT 59901 Map Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Great Northwest Catering

We work with our clients to create a menu that fits your taste, budget and style.

We offer Exquisite food, Expert coordination, and Gracious service.

We commit? to providing locally sourced produce and the freshest ingredients providing exceptional taste.

Follow Great Northwest Catering on

2b449a58773b3ed3 1515809830 40119c464dfdb9fc 1515809829 c5715758a378e63e 151580

3 Reviews for Great Northwest Catering

• chelsee

chelsee 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic food and a friendly owner who truly cares

We were blown away with how GREAT the food was and our guest's agree! we are still hearing about how amazing it was "that was the best food I've ever had" "seriously you guys picked the best caterer" "did you have any left overs we want some" "that brisket had so much flavor, smoke & was so tender best I've ever had hands down" and the quotes keep going 馃榾馃榿 we would recommend great north west catering to any one!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Great Northwest Catering's reply:

Thank You Chelsee and Casey! We had a great time working with you and serving your guests and family. Talk soon and take care.

Alaina Burke 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Flavourful Dishes; Professional Staff

I am so thankful my wedding photographer recommended Great Northwest Catering. It's been almost three months post wedding and my family is still having about the food. I hired Clayton and his team for our rehearsal dinner. We decided to go with the slider bar (trout and bison) with the truffle fries and macaroni and cheese. Our affair was family and close friends only, so the food matched our casual/nonformal affair. But the food was beyond what I could have expected. The amount of flavor packed into each dish was amazing! Clayton also came the morning of the ceremony and made a beautiful breakfast. The croissants were scrumptious and made for such a relaxed morning not only for myself as the bride but also for all of my guests. Thank you again to Great Northwest Catering for making my small intimate affair so memorable.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Great Northwest Catering's reply:

Hey Alaina,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! You and your group were so accommodating and fun to work with. All of us at Great Northwest Catering wish you two a lifetime of happiness. Take care and we hope to cook for you again!

Sarah 路 Married on 07/28/2018

If you want fantastic food, great service, reasonable pricing and guests who rave about their meals, then hire Clayton and Great Northwest Catering immediately! We loved working with them for the 3 meals they did for our wedding. Each meal was unique, delicious and met all of our expectations. We had elk/trout/risotto for rehearsal dinner, a southern brunch menu for our morning wedding reception, and the best burgers and mac & cheese I've ever tasted for our Happily Ever After Party. Each meal got better and better and guests were not only satisfied, they were craving more of everything. We would absolutely use this company again without hesitation.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Great Northwest Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 49.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 29.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 39.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 29.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 29.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, French, Greek, Italian, Local, Mexican, Seafood, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware