4800 Hwy 19A, Mount Dora, FL 32757 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Grand Rental Station Party Plus

Grand Rental Station Party Plus is a family owned and operated company that was founded in 1992. Grand Rental Station Party Plus hosts a large showroom full of items for our clients to see how they can create their own event through the equipment we provide. We have staff specially trained in coordinating weddings, corporate, employee appreciation, backyard parties, festivals, bar-b-ques, trade shows and all other types of events. Our expertise is another benefit to working with Grand Rental Station Party Plus. Feel free to come into our showroom and ask for a quote, have a look around and see all we have to offer. We provide friendly service, competitive rates, and the widest variety of products for all event needs. Call or come in today!

Follow Grand Rental Station Party Plus on

B0141
backofhouse1
B0131

3 Reviews for Grand Rental Station Party Plus

We rented white chairs for the ceremony and white table linens for the reception. They arrived on time and set up the chairs exactly how we wanted them. They also came back on the following Monday to pick everything back up. Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Bonnie · Married on 11/09/2014

We contacted Grand Rental Station through the advice of our venue. They were not only the best price, but well acquainted with the venue. I did change the order a few weeks before the wedding and they were very kind and accommodating about the update. They sent a new invoice immediately. They were easy about payments and very helpful. On the day, we never had a problem and everything looked great. The next day, I received a call they were on their way to pick the order. No issues. Very great service.

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • Mrs. Jaclyn Willson

Jaclyn · Married on 04/14/2012

They were great!
    I went in the weekend before after putting it off for so long. I didn't have an exact idea of how I wanted the tables set up but Brandy was very patient with me. She even set a table up to show me different ways I could arrange an overlay and napkin, giving me a clear idea of what it would look like. I even had to make last minute changes to my order and they were very helpful. In the end it turned out great and I was very happy. I got Napkins which I used in place of an Overlay for all the guests tables, an overlay for the sweetheart table and chair covers and sashes for all the chairs.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Grand Rental Station Party Plus FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Real Weddings

• Room Valencia Banquet Hall
    Room Valencia Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Customer service is a priority for grand rental. This becomes evident AFTER you rent from them. I had a wedding reception for 200 guests, tent, tables, chairs, linens, china, the whole package! 1 hour prior to the cermeony, a wind burst and thunderstorm came thru and callapes the tent, poles were flying, china breaking, stage was wet, linens were soaked, water was pouring thru the roof. I called Mary and within 30 minutes, she had a crew onsite with new linens, china, and had the tent reset. Her crew also stayed and helped us set up and get things done. This is customer service....this is only one of the reasons she is the ONLY rental company i will use. We were able to continue the wedding and the bride never knew what happened until after the event when someone showed her a video of what happened. They are truly professionals and go the extra mile AND A HALF to accommodate the client. I highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you Grand Rental! I am so glad you are in Lake County!

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

When you walk in the door at Grand Rental Station you can rest assured your needs will be met. They offer a one stop shop with a team to make sure your event is well taken care of. Mary is personable, reliable and her customer service will exceed your expectations!

• Mission Inn Resort & Club
    Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

Mary has always taken great care of our customers! We always know they will find a great product and a great price.

• 4800 Hwy 19A Mount Dora, 32757 See on map