Grace Storylenses Photography

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$1,999 Most Popular Price

$1,999 Most Popular Price

Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, Grace Storylenses is a wedding photography. Owner and main photographer, Wadeepohn, strives to show off each couple’s unique love story in each image. With her bubbly personality and unobtrusive approach, she is able to ensure you and your partner feel comfortable in front of her lens. From the preparation nerves to your first dance as a married couple, this photographer will be by your side to capture it all.

Although Grace Storylenses is based in Atlanta, she is available to travel for destination weddings or wedding shoots. Every photo is carefully and professionally edited, to ensure your genuine smiles and laughs shine through. You will receive these photos via digital files. Outside of the ceremony and reception, also do portraitures and engagements.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexandra M. Married on 05/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome photographer in the Atlanta area

We got our pictures two days after our session and they were amazing! She was super patient with us, and incredibly helpful with posing us so that we would look good in the pictures. Super easy to communicate with and very accommodating for scheduling since we contacted her a week before!
    Stephany Z. Married on 11/26/2021

My wedding

A friend recommended her to me and that was the best decision all through my wedding planning! She is simply amazing, very patient,understanding and creative! My pictures came out really great even though the weather wasn’t the best that day, I don’t know how she did it but my pictures turned out fabulous! I recommend her 100% !
    Trust me you wouldn’t regret it!!
    Estefanía C. Married on 10/17/2021

Great work!

Wadeepohn is an amazing photographer. She took our engagement and wedding photos and captured the best moments of it! She is very professional and helped us to enjoy the sessions. If you’re looking for high quality pictures and a great experience I’d highly recommend her!
illustration stars

Team

Wadeepohn Setkiddee
Wadeepohn Setkiddee
Main Photographer

My obsession about to being the photographer is to capture the romance, emotion and love moments. You would never undervalue the importance of having those precious moments captured to relive over and over again.

I take pride in putting people at ease when behind the camera and spotting those candid moments. My speciality is directing even the most uncomfortable, camera-shy people.

I'm a natural light photographer and if, like me, you love nothing more than jumping fences and traipsing through fields, we are going to get along great!

I go above and beyond for my couples, making sure that I give my absolute all to every couple I work for so that they get the best experience possible. I'm really bubbly, cheerful and relaxed as a person but professionally I'm a bit of a perfectionist!

Altana, Georgia Atlanta, GA, 30340
(239) 692-7179
Location of (Grace Storylenses Photography)

Grace Storylenses Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Grace Storylenses Photography include in the starting price?

Grace Storylenses Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Grace Storylenses Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Grace Storylenses Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Grace Storylenses Photography offer?

Grace Storylenses Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Grace Storylenses Photography offer?

Grace Storylenses Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Grace Storylenses Photography offer for wedding events?

Grace Storylenses Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Grace Storylenses Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Grace Storylenses Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Grace Storylenses Photography offer?

Grace Storylenses Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding