Marietta, Marietta, GA 30068 Map · Phone number

About Grace’s Garden Floral Design

Grace's Garden has just one hope - to make your event as beautiful as you envision it to be. Whether you are having a garden party or your dream wedding, we will do our best to make your event both special and memorable. We understand that each client is as unique as the flowers he or she chooses, and it would be our pleasure to make your specific vision come to life for your special occasion!

About me, Wanda-

I attribute my passion for flowers to the two strongest and loving women I know: my grandmother, Grace , and my mother, Paula Grace. Growing up, I looked forward to visiting my grandmother's home in South Georgia each summer. She always had a small, but impressive garden with a variety of my favorite southern flowers. I loved tagging along with her while she worked in her garden. My mother shared and always encouraged my interest. She has an amazing gift of taking seemingly ordinary flowers and turning them into a beautiful centerpiece. Our kitchen table was always adorned with a bouquet that she created. Their passion for flowers, and their love for me will always inspire me "to play in the dirt".

marybethculby 2013 51 792374

Grace’s Garden Floral Design 5
Grace’s Garden Floral Design 6
Grace’s Garden Floral Design 7

Bailee Garwood · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful flowers and beautiful people!

Wanda & Kristin at Grace’s Garden made the wedding planning process SO much fun! I went into wedding planning knowing little to nothing about florals except for what was pinned on my Pinterest page. After meeting with Wanda for the first time I left feeling so excited about florals, and they actually ended up being one of my favorite parts of the wedding! Everything from our bouquets, to our ceremony arch and table/room décor was thoughtfully and expertly put in place. The room was radiant and I got so many compliments on the flowers all night! In addition to their obvious talent, it they were so fun to work with and I truly felt like we were friends going into wedding day. I feel so happy knowing I was able to support a business owned and operated by such incredible people. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

I cannot say enough great things about Wanda and Kristen. From the beginning, Wanda was so easy to work with and I felt so comfortable sitting down and talking with her about my ideas and vision. She listened well and I also trusted her professional opinion and suggestions. I truly appreciated that she worked with my budget and kept that in mind as we were planning.
    The flowers at our wedding were STUNNING and everything I had dreamed of. My bouquet was exactly what I had envisioned and I was in love with the flowers and greenery on the altar. The reception was equally as stunning. I had so many people tell me how much they loved the flowers at the wedding. Wanda is not only amazing at what she does but is such a kind and caring woman. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 8
  • Amanda

Amanda Woods · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

Finding Wanda and Kristin was one of the best things that could have happened to me while wedding planning. I was struggling to find a florist I liked while at the same time not having a real vision for what I wanted for the big day. After stalking mine and other venues on Instragram for what felt like an eternity, I finally stumbled upon the Grace’s Garden page and fell in love immediately. From our first meeting, I knew I was in the right hands. Wanda was so accommodating to my lack of ideas and helped me brainstorm the perfect plan that I never could have imagined on my own. I went through the rest of planning without a single worry about how beautiful our florals and venue would be with these wonderful women on my team! With only our discussions and a few example pictures, the bouquets Wanda arrived with instantly brought me my first wedding day tears. I couldn’t have dreamed of anything as beautiful as what came to life that day. Not only with each bouquet, but every single detail, from the greenery on our cocktail tables to the floral collar for one of our dogs and the beautiful fireplace backdrop, was absolutely perfect. I couldn’t be more thankful that I found Grace’s Garden in my search. Wanda and Kristin are the most creative and sweetest people to work with and I simply cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Award

Grace’s Garden Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Marietta Marietta, GA, 30068 See on map