Marietta, Marietta, GA 30068 Map · Phone number

About Grace’s Garden Floral Design

Grace’s Garden Floral Design is a wedding florist based out of Marietta, Georgia. Owner Wanda has had a passion for flowers since she was young. Her grandmother, Grace, always had an impressive garden with many of her favorite southern flowers. Her mom, Paula Grace, always encouraged her interest in flowers and building beautiful creations. The two women inspired Wanda’s floral studio. Her one hope is to make your event as stunning as you envision it to be. Knowing that every client is unique, Grace treats them as such. The team is always excited to help any couple’s wedding vision come to life.

Grace’s Garden Floral Design offers its clients a classically romantic approach that is mixed with rustic and vintage style. Couples can meet with the team during a consultation to discuss their specific wants and needs. From there, they provide samples to give you some ideas and set up a venue visit to make sure your event design will beautifully complement your wedding location. On the day of your wedding, Grace’s Garden Floral Design will deliver, set up, and clean up your arrangements for your convenience. They also provide rental items such as a wooden cross, a garden arch, a vintage window, and more. Grace's Garden Floral Design can create the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Grace’s Garden Floral Design 6
Grace’s Garden Floral Design 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Woods · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

Finding Wanda and Kristin was one of the best things that could have happened to me while wedding planning. I was struggling to find a florist I liked while at the same time not having a real vision for what I wanted for the big day. After stalking mine and other venues on Instragram for what felt like an eternity, I finally stumbled upon the Grace’s Garden page and fell in love immediately. From our first meeting, I knew I was in the right hands. Wanda was so accommodating to my lack of ideas and helped me brainstorm the perfect plan that I never could have imagined on my own. I went through the rest of planning without a single worry about how beautiful our florals and venue would be with these wonderful women on my team! With only our discussions and a few example pictures, the bouquets Wanda arrived with instantly brought me my first wedding day tears. I couldn’t have dreamed of anything as beautiful as what came to life that day. Not only with each bouquet, but every single detail, from the greenery on our cocktail tables to the floral collar for one of our dogs and the beautiful fireplace backdrop, was absolutely perfect. I couldn’t be more thankful that I found Grace’s Garden in my search. Wanda and Kristin are the most creative and sweetest people to work with and I simply cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Lauren Mitchell · Married on 11/10/2018

Wanda is amazing!

I first fell in love with Wanda's work by looking through her posts on her Instagram account. I could tell that she was not only very talented, but that she had a connection with each bride that she had worked with - she was exactly what I had been looking for :) Wanda and I exchanged many emails throughout the planning process and she was always extremely responsive and gave me wonderful suggestions – I could tell that she really valued my opinion. My ceremony was supposed to be out in a vineyard under a tree draped in garland, but nature had other plans. It rained for a week straight right up until my wedding and the day before, we decided to move the ceremony to a new location. The sun finally came out for our wedding day and I thought I couldn’t get happier until I saw the beautiful bouquets that Wanda delivered. Then, I walked down the aisle and saw the beautiful ceremony backdrop she designed I was completely BLOWN AWAY!! Since I moved the ceremony location, Wanda had to re-purpose all of the florals and somehow made everything look so much more amazing than what I had envisioned in the first place. My excitement continued when I walked into our reception area – it was everything I dreamed of and more. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Wanda - she is absolutely amazing and EXACTLY what you need to make all of your wedding dreams come true :) Thank you so much, Wanda!! (Photos by Ais Portraits)

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 15
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 16

Cara · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond amazing

I LOVED working with Wanda! She made this part of the wedding planning process fun and easy. Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is also so easy to work with! She loves what she does and it shows in her work. She was so receptive to what I wanted and also offered great insight when I wasn’t sure what I wanted. My flowers and décor turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She completely captured my vision and somehow went beyond. I really can’t thank Wanda enough for everything she did for us. She played a huge part in making our day truly special.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Award

Grace’s Garden Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Marietta Marietta, GA, 30068 See on map