Marietta, Marietta, GA 30068 Map · Phone number

About Grace’s Garden Floral Design

Grace’s Garden Floral Design is a wedding florist based out of Marietta, Georgia. Owner Wanda has had a passion for flowers since she was young. Her grandmother, Grace, always had an impressive garden with many of her favorite southern flowers. Her mom, Paula Grace, always encouraged her interest in flowers and building beautiful creations. The two women inspired Wanda’s floral studio. Her one hope is to make your event as stunning as you envision it to be. Knowing that every client is unique, Grace treats them as such. The team is always excited to help any couple’s wedding vision come to life.

Grace’s Garden Floral Design offers its clients a classically romantic approach that is mixed with rustic and vintage style. Couples can meet with the team during a consultation to discuss their specific wants and needs. From there, they provide samples to give you some ideas and set up a venue visit to make sure your event design will beautifully complement your wedding location. On the day of your wedding, Grace’s Garden Floral Design will deliver, set up, and clean up your arrangements for your convenience. They also provide rental items such as a wooden cross, a garden arch, a vintage window, and more. Grace's Garden Floral Design can create the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Grace’s Garden Floral Design 6
Grace’s Garden Floral Design 7

Lauren Mitchell · Married on 11/10/2018

Wanda is amazing!

I first fell in love with Wanda's work by looking through her posts on her Instagram account. I could tell that she was not only very talented, but that she had a connection with each bride that she had worked with - she was exactly what I had been looking for :) Wanda and I exchanged many emails throughout the planning process and she was always extremely responsive and gave me wonderful suggestions – I could tell that she really valued my opinion. My ceremony was supposed to be out in a vineyard under a tree draped in garland, but nature had other plans. It rained for a week straight right up until my wedding and the day before, we decided to move the ceremony to a new location. The sun finally came out for our wedding day and I thought I couldn’t get happier until I saw the beautiful bouquets that Wanda delivered. Then, I walked down the aisle and saw the beautiful ceremony backdrop she designed I was completely BLOWN AWAY!! Since I moved the ceremony location, Wanda had to re-purpose all of the florals and somehow made everything look so much more amazing than what I had envisioned in the first place. My excitement continued when I walked into our reception area – it was everything I dreamed of and more. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Wanda - she is absolutely amazing and EXACTLY what you need to make all of your wedding dreams come true :) Thank you so much, Wanda!! (Photos by Ais Portraits)

Grace’s Garden Floral Design 8
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 15
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 16

Cara · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond amazing

I LOVED working with Wanda! She made this part of the wedding planning process fun and easy. Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is also so easy to work with! She loves what she does and it shows in her work. She was so receptive to what I wanted and also offered great insight when I wasn’t sure what I wanted. My flowers and décor turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She completely captured my vision and somehow went beyond. I really can’t thank Wanda enough for everything she did for us. She played a huge part in making our day truly special.

Callan · Married on 10/06/2018

The MOST Beautiful!

Let me just tell you about Grace's Garden (Ms. Wanda and her daughter specifically)! These two worked flower magic on our wedding day and I will forever be grateful! Not only are they so sweet and easy to work with but they are awesome at what they do! I also have to note that they went about and beyond for us as they took us on as clients fairly last minute! Our original florist cancelled on us 2.5 mos before the wedding and by the "Grace" we were given the name for Wanda (the owner) from a neighbor. After reaching out to her and telling her what happened she immediately said that she would help us out because that's the kind of person she is! She did this too, even though she was already at her max capacity for October/November! So, we were incredibly thankful to say the least and I think it was just meant to be because our flowers were better than I could've ever imagined!

Award

Grace’s Garden Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Marietta Marietta, GA, 30068 See on map