Grace’s Garden Floral Design Reviews

Grace’s Garden Floral Design 5
Grace’s Garden Floral Design 6
Grace’s Garden Floral Design 7

Bailee Garwood · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful flowers and beautiful people!

Wanda & Kristin at Grace’s Garden made the wedding planning process SO much fun! I went into wedding planning knowing little to nothing about florals except for what was pinned on my Pinterest page. After meeting with Wanda for the first time I left feeling so excited about florals, and they actually ended up being one of my favorite parts of the wedding! Everything from our bouquets, to our ceremony arch and table/room décor was thoughtfully and expertly put in place. The room was radiant and I got so many compliments on the flowers all night! In addition to their obvious talent, it they were so fun to work with and I truly felt like we were friends going into wedding day. I feel so happy knowing I was able to support a business owned and operated by such incredible people. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

I cannot say enough great things about Wanda and Kristen. From the beginning, Wanda was so easy to work with and I felt so comfortable sitting down and talking with her about my ideas and vision. She listened well and I also trusted her professional opinion and suggestions. I truly appreciated that she worked with my budget and kept that in mind as we were planning.
    The flowers at our wedding were STUNNING and everything I had dreamed of. My bouquet was exactly what I had envisioned and I was in love with the flowers and greenery on the altar. The reception was equally as stunning. I had so many people tell me how much they loved the flowers at the wedding. Wanda is not only amazing at what she does but is such a kind and caring woman. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 8
  • Amanda

Amanda Woods · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

Finding Wanda and Kristin was one of the best things that could have happened to me while wedding planning. I was struggling to find a florist I liked while at the same time not having a real vision for what I wanted for the big day. After stalking mine and other venues on Instragram for what felt like an eternity, I finally stumbled upon the Grace’s Garden page and fell in love immediately. From our first meeting, I knew I was in the right hands. Wanda was so accommodating to my lack of ideas and helped me brainstorm the perfect plan that I never could have imagined on my own. I went through the rest of planning without a single worry about how beautiful our florals and venue would be with these wonderful women on my team! With only our discussions and a few example pictures, the bouquets Wanda arrived with instantly brought me my first wedding day tears. I couldn’t have dreamed of anything as beautiful as what came to life that day. Not only with each bouquet, but every single detail, from the greenery on our cocktail tables to the floral collar for one of our dogs and the beautiful fireplace backdrop, was absolutely perfect. I couldn’t be more thankful that I found Grace’s Garden in my search. Wanda and Kristin are the most creative and sweetest people to work with and I simply cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Lauren Mitchell · Married on 11/10/2018

Wanda is amazing!

I first fell in love with Wanda's work by looking through her posts on her Instagram account. I could tell that she was not only very talented, but that she had a connection with each bride that she had worked with - she was exactly what I had been looking for :) Wanda and I exchanged many emails throughout the planning process and she was always extremely responsive and gave me wonderful suggestions – I could tell that she really valued my opinion. My ceremony was supposed to be out in a vineyard under a tree draped in garland, but nature had other plans. It rained for a week straight right up until my wedding and the day before, we decided to move the ceremony to a new location. The sun finally came out for our wedding day and I thought I couldn’t get happier until I saw the beautiful bouquets that Wanda delivered. Then, I walked down the aisle and saw the beautiful ceremony backdrop she designed I was completely BLOWN AWAY!! Since I moved the ceremony location, Wanda had to re-purpose all of the florals and somehow made everything look so much more amazing than what I had envisioned in the first place. My excitement continued when I walked into our reception area – it was everything I dreamed of and more. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Wanda - she is absolutely amazing and EXACTLY what you need to make all of your wedding dreams come true :) Thank you so much, Wanda!! (Photos by Ais Portraits)

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 16
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 17

Cara · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond amazing

I LOVED working with Wanda! She made this part of the wedding planning process fun and easy. Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is also so easy to work with! She loves what she does and it shows in her work. She was so receptive to what I wanted and also offered great insight when I wasn’t sure what I wanted. My flowers and décor turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She completely captured my vision and somehow went beyond. I really can’t thank Wanda enough for everything she did for us. She played a huge part in making our day truly special.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Callan · Married on 10/06/2018

The MOST Beautiful!

Let me just tell you about Grace's Garden (Ms. Wanda and her daughter specifically)! These two worked flower magic on our wedding day and I will forever be grateful! Not only are they so sweet and easy to work with but they are awesome at what they do! I also have to note that they went about and beyond for us as they took us on as clients fairly last minute! Our original florist cancelled on us 2.5 mos before the wedding and by the "Grace" we were given the name for Wanda (the owner) from a neighbor. After reaching out to her and telling her what happened she immediately said that she would help us out because that's the kind of person she is! She did this too, even though she was already at her max capacity for October/November! So, we were incredibly thankful to say the least and I think it was just meant to be because our flowers were better than I could've ever imagined!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie Norton · Married on 03/31/2018

Wish I could plan events and work with Graces Garden ALL THE TIME!

Wanda was an absolute joy to work with! From our first conversation I knew Wanda was going to be such a great fit for our wedding. She entertained my indecisiveness and offered guidance which resulted in the most SWOON WORTHY bouquet I have ever seen. I am all about the neutral colors and planned on having all white flowers, but when I last minute told Wanda I wanted to mix in some color, she lit up! It was so wonderful to see her get so excited to create something unique and special for us! Wanda created the most perfect arrangements of peach and pink (very scary to see on paper when your norm is grey/white!) and I could not be more pleased! What makes Grace’s Garden so special, is not just Wanda’s keen eye and careful attention to detail, its her warm heart that she pours into the arrangements that so obviously makes her flowers a true work of art. I could not have imagined my day without her!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 18
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 19

Holly · Married on 12/09/2017

I'm so grateful and happy that my wedding coordinator recommended that we use Wanda at Graces Garden. She was such a joy to work with and made everything so easy! Leading up to the wedding she offered to let me use her table numbers and flower girl baskets, and made it very obvious that she really cares about her brides and wants to make everything as easy and perfect as possible. On the day of the wedding I was so thrilled to see all of the flowers and and candles that Wanda had set up throughout the venue - it was truly a dream and all of our guests thought so too! Every detail was perfect, and the flowers and candles were better than I imagined and were definitely one of my favorites parts of our wedding. I am going to recommend Wanda to all of my friends that get married in the future - she was amazing!

Sent on 12/29/2017

christa · Married on 11/11/2017

From the start of planning, I knew I was in great hands with Wanda and Kristin. Their passion for what they do is truly amazing, and I could feel the love in every arrangement and floral detail. Wanda went above and beyond anything I could have asked for and made my floral dreams a reality. Her kind, generous, and patient nature always put me at ease and made the floral design process so easy and enjoyable. She created a special hanging arrangement to frame our ceremony based off photos I showed her, and it was perfect. She was so thoughtful to include some flowers from my parents’ house in my bouquet to give me that little piece of home on my wedding day. I was in awe of all the high and low floral arrangements when I walked into the reception, and guests kept complimenting how beautiful and romantic the design was. This mother-daughter dream team was an absolute joy to work with, and without a doubt, I would recommend these ladies to any bride.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 20
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 21
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 22

Gina · Married on 10/21/2017

Wanda is truly amazing!

I loved working with Wanda. My favorite thing about her is she has great taste so honestly I completely trusted her to just do her thing.. I am pretty picky so that is saying a lot! She understands how to work with a budget and is extremely reliable and communicates well, I could not ask for more!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Erin Quattrochi · Married on 04/22/2017

The Absolute BEST!!

Choosing Grace’s Garden was easily one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, they exceeded my expectations in every way! After meeting with Wanda, it became evident how knowledgeable and passionate she is about what she does. Wanda and Kristin were both so patient as I went through my Pinterest board showing them examples of weddings/florals I liked and explained how I was having a hard time narrowing everything I wanted down and also keeping within my budget. During that time they would ask questions and offer suggestions to help me dig into what was most important to me and how I could incorporate certain things that had a bigger impact without breaking the bank. Throughout the entire planning process they were very responsive and caring and any time I expressed any nerves (about the florals, decor, or otherwise :)) they always reassured me everything would turn out perfectly. Not only did they deliver on what we talked about, but they went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined! Their hard work and attention to detail was evident in everything they made. The floral arrangements were stunning and transformed our venue into the most beautiful space, the bouquets were magical, and even my flower crown for the reception was perfect. I can’t thank Grace’s Garden enough and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 23
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 24
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 25
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 26

Brandy · Married on 05/07/2016

A friend recommended Grace's Garden for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with their services. I am not a 'flower person' but Wanda was patient with me as we worked through all of the choices. After seeing her style I knew that I would love anything that she created, and I did! She made our wedding day a dream come true but most of all, I appreciate the customer service that we received! Wanda was amazing and we were lucky to have her a part of our big day!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/28/2015

Absolutely Amazing!

Wanda was absolutely wonderful to work with! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted and I trusted Wanda to pick out the perfect flowers, which she did! She was such a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 27
    Grace’s Garden Floral Design 28

Melissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Amazing Experience!

It was a JOY to work with Wanda! I had some ideas for what I wanted my flowers to look like for my wedding, but I needed someone to help me make it all come together. Wanda listened to what I wanted, asked lots of questions, considered my budget and then created a beautiful floral dream!! Even when there were flowers or ideas that I wanted but couldn’t work into budget, she suggested and found things similar that fell into our price range. Flowers were such a special part of the day for me, and she made them look better than I could have imagined! It was so fun to meet with Wanda to dream about how we wanted it all come together; she really was on my team for making it a beautiful and stress-less day! One of my favorite parts of wedding planning was meeting with Wanda because of her genuine joy and love for flowers and her clients!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brittany Fine · Married on 04/04/2015

Easiest decision I made wedding planning!

Working with Wanda was easily one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. She was so patient, gracious, and knowledgeable in helping bring my floral vision to life. Between my endless questions and some last minute changes, she was always calm and flexible, reminding me it was going to be perfect. The result was better than I ever could have imagined and made our wedding day so beautiful and special. The hard work and love I witnessed her put into every bouquet, boutonniere, centerpiece and more -- is unmatched. I would absolutely choose Grace’s Garden all over again!

Sent on 10/25/2018