2300 NE 4th St, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,250
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Grace Pulver Photography

Grace Pulver is a international award winning wedding photographer based in Bend, OR who has photographed over 150 weddings and countless engagements. I am big into love, and the dramatic way of showing it. I love to capture my couples passion for each other and wedding photography allows me to do this . All wedding packages come with a complimentary engagement session so we can get to know each other and you can feel comfortable in front of the camera.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:

Hey there! CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding. I know you are probably overwhelmed with choices, but thank you for stopping by to see my work!

I am originally from New Zealand and love to travel. I moved to the USA 17 years ago and have been a professional full-time wedding photographer for 8 years. I have a wonderfully supportive husband and two adorable children. {3 dogs, 2 cats, a bearded dragon, 3 bunnies a turtle and an awesome fish named O-Scar!}

My style can be described as romantic, modern. My unique mix of romantic styled poses and candid documentary style captures your day in the best possible way. Weddings are about marrying your soul mate, the one you are going to spend the rest of your life with and I love to document that in my photographs. Photographing weddings is an experience unlike any other that brings out my creativity and passion. I love to capture special moments with true emotion and translate them into art. These are the moments you and your grandchildren will treasure forever.

My work has been published in local and national publications such as Beauty & Lifestyle Bride, The Wedding Mag, The Knot, Midwest Bride, Veils and Vows and Wedding Day Magazine. I was also awarded a 2018 Couples Choice Award from Wedding Wire and a Vision Award from the Shutterfest Image Competition.

I cannot wait to hear from you and discuss how your AMAZING you wedding day is going to be!

PACKAGE INFO:

I offer many different packages to fit most budgets and needs. We offer the following:

• 8+ hours coverage
  • Complimentary engagement session for every wedding package
  • Photobooth
  • Albums
  • Canvas' & prints
  • Engagement guest books
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Bridal sessions
  • Destination day after sessions

Lets create something EPIC!

Follow Grace Pulver Photography on

Grace Pulver Photography 5
Grace Pulver Photography 6
Grace Pulver Photography 7

Amelia · Married on 05/25/2019

Epic Pictures Every Time!

Grace takes the most beautiful photos! Give her any space, outdoor or indoor, and any weather and she makes it work. We worked with her in the cold, extreme heat, wind and rain and every photo turned out beautifully. We worked with her for almost two years throughout our engagement and every interaction we had with her from start to finish was pleasant. She’s a very kind and talented person. After hearing stories from my friends that they wish they would have spent more on their wedding photographer and gotten better quality photos and service, I’m so glad we booked Grace and have zero regrets! 10/10 would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Grace Pulver Photography 8

Grace Pulver Photography's reply:

Amelia,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I love you two and was so happy to be able to document your day and the events leading up to it. Thank you for choosing me! Cannot wait to show you all of your images!

- Grace

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't thank Elana Dunn for recommending Grace to us. The engagement pictures were amazing but the wedding pictures?? Spectacular! She keplt us all calm before the wedding. When we had a major bump, Grace stepped up and pitched right in. I can't say enough good about Grace!!! Absolutely amazing woman and pictures!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Grace Pulver Photography 9
    Grace Pulver Photography 10

Grace Pulver Photography's reply:

Thanks Brenda! It was my pleasure to be a part of Katies big day! Thank you for choosing me!

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

Grace was absolutely amazing! She was wonderful to work with during the planning process and day-of. She was organized and professional. We had two shooters plus an assistant day-of, which made everything all the more perfect. The photos are beautiful- she really gave us the “wow” I was looking for. Grace and her team went out of her way to make sure we were all happy and had everything we needed. Highly recommend and will continue to book Grace for any future photography.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Award

Grace Pulver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings