Gordon Avenue - Live Music + DJ + Coordination

Denver, CO View map Visit website
$1,595 Most Popular Price

$1,595 Most Popular Price

Gordon Avenue is a wedding music act operating out of Denver, Colorado. An experienced live performer and professional DJ, owner Gordon Avery is ready to make every stage of your special day sound incredible. He offers a selection of services to avail of, from ceremony music to dance-floor lighting, and personalizes each package to fit each couple’s unique vision.

Gordon Avenue can create the soundtrack to celebrations of all sizes and styles throughout Denver and beyond. Knowing that every wedding is different, Gordon offers four packages to choose from; Basic, Classic, Deluxe, and Premium. He can provide everything from ceremony music to dance-floor lighting and uses state-of-the-art equipment for superior sound and lighting quality. Tarah, Gordon’s wife, is also available as a professional month-of coordinator. With years of planning expertise, she is available to provide you with a stress-free experience from consultation to cleanup.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1195

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1595

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$30

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Pricing

Gordon Avenue - Live Music + DJ + Coordination Price Rates

Team

Gordon Avery
Gordon Avery
Owner, Live Musician, DJ/MC

I grew up in the Northwest. I married my best friend. I like catchy melodies, big beats, duets, cellos, and blues solos. I’m passionate about books. My wife and I roast our own coffee beans (yea, it’s a serious addiction). I was hit by a flying broom as a kid (no joke!), leaving a u-shaped scar on my temple. And I love coffee. Did I say that already?

Tarah Avery
Tarah Avery
Owner, Month-Of Coordinator

Hi! I'm Tarah - the wife ;) I am also originally from Vancouver, WA (no, not Canada) right across the way from "bridge-city, "Portland, OR. Gordon and I moved to Denver at the end of 2016 and just happened to fall in love with CO. We've been doing countless weddings together for over 5 years.

My #1 job as your Coordinator is to keep everything running smoothly on the day of your wedding. Gordon and I believe you should enjoy your special day, not be stressed. Let us handle all the details. We want to free you up so that you can enjoy your moment.

Denver, CO Denver, CO, 80204
360-503-0175
Location of (Gordon Avenue - Live Music + DJ + Coordination)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding