10605 E. Neville Ave, Mesa, AZ 85209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C

Goof Booth Photo Booth Rental LLC has been such a blessing to our family. We have always had an entrepreneurial spirit, thinking of business idea after business idea, but never feeling like any of them were the right fit for us. When we saw the photo booth business idea we both thought that it would be the perfect marriage of our background and experiences. We also know how fun they are and what joy they bring to hosts and guests alike. We would love the opportunity to get to know you and enhance your event experience.

Our main purpose is to bring family and friends together to have good times, make memories, and take home a small keepsake from that joyful event.
We will provide outstanding customer service to every client and treat every occasion like a unique, one of a kind experience.

Follow Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C on

1 51 661094 v2
VW Photo Booth Bus
White Open Air Photo Booth! Premium Backdrops.
White Open Air Photo Booth! Premium Backdrops.
Classic Booth!
Classic Booth!
White Open Air Photo Booth with Green Screen!
White Open Air Photo Booth with Green Screen!
Party Booth!
Photo Booth Bus
Photo Booth Bus
Yelp Halloween Event
Yelp Halloween Event
Black Open Air Photo Booth!
Black Open Air Photo Booth!
image

Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C 2
Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C 3
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2018

Couldn't have gone with a better company to do our photo booth!!!!

We did the open air booth, with a rose gold glitter background! It was perfect!!! The open air booth allowed for a ton of people to get in front of the camera! The husband and wife duo who ran the booth were so fun and sweet! They had a TON of fun props, including a poop emoji, a gigantic baby head, a letter board that they customized with the bride and grooms names and wedding date, hats, glasses, rubber chickens, Ect! It was so much fun and such a hit at our wedding!!! This was BY FAR the cheapest booth we found around too! I couldn’t be more thankful that we chose this company!!! We will absolutely use them again!

A customized a photo strip was included in our package too! All I did was email them a link to the invitations we got and they matched them perfectly! They were amazing to work with and their equipment was brand new!!! I even emailed them a WEEK later asking if they would send me digital copies of my guests photos and it was no problem! I’m so excited to go through them all! Thanks again Goof Booth!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C 4
    Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C 5
    Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C 6
  • Christiane · Married on 12/16/2017

Goof Booth was included as part of the wedding package at our venue and I must say initially my husband and I thought about not having the photobooth at all. But I am so glad we changed our minds and kept it! We had a photo guest book instead of the traditional guest book so our guests took fun pictures and wrote us messages. We already have pictures of pretty much every guest! Most importantly, everyone had such a great time there! They genuinely had fun taking those wacky pictures. The photobooth was especially loved by the children, who are usually bored at such events. Goof Booth had a lot of different props and the staff were friendly and courteous. They allowed many of us to be in the picture at the same time and printed several copies so everyone in the picture could have one. Also, they shared the dropbox folder with all pictures very fast (I think it was the following day or the next). I say photobooths should be a must at every wedding reception, and we definitely recommend Goof Booth!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Alina · Married on 12/09/2016

The quality was amazing! I loved the props they had and they handled my silly guest very Professionally. They matched my invitation design perfectly and it was overall an amazing experience.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C Pricing

Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C Price Rates

Goof Booth Photo Booth L.L.C FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Events Your Way
    Events Your Way Wedding Planners

I have worked with Goof Booth so many times and have never had an issue. They are very professional and timely and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photo booth. They have several different types of booths with different price levels so you cannot go wrong.

• DJ Moe
    DJ Moe Wedding DJs

Had the pleasure to work with them on several occasions. They are very friendly and provide exceptional photobooth service. Highly recommended

• 10605 E. Neville Ave Mesa, 85209 See on map