Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 Map · Phone number

About Good Life Travel & Events

Good Life Travel & Events is here to help you plan your next dream honeymoon, destination wedding or vacation. Let me handle all the details and logistics of travel for you so that you can totally relax. I provide a Fee Free service to you.

Sharon Printy has been a corporate event planner since 2003. She wanted to combine her love of travel and event planning together and wants everyone to experience a taste of the Good Life. Sharon is an avid travelers to the Caribbean. Her passion and experience in traveling made her the travel guru with family, friends and co-workers. That's when she realized she wanted to pursue a career in travel. Combined with her experience in event planning for corporate events, incentive travel and weddings, she started Good Life Travel & Events in order to help everyone LIVE THE GOOD LIFE!

Sharon is a Royal Caribbean WOW specialist, Palace Resorts Pro, Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant (GIVC), Certified Romance Specialist by Travel Agent University, New Orleans Specialist, Jamaica Travel Specialist and a St. Lucia Specialist. She is currently pursuing certification in the South Pacific islands. While those listed above are her specialties, she can assist you with travel to many other locations as well.

Follow Good Life Travel & Events on

• TK Travel Adventures
  • Scott Travel
  • MemorableTimes LLC

9 Reviews for Good Life Travel & Events

Sara · Married on 12/12/2016

Sharon Prints was not only AMAZING to work with, but she went ABOVE & BEYOND the entire planning time. Me and my husband were about to celebrate our 10 yr wedding anniversary and wanted to get the Honeymoon we never got 10 years ago. Sharon was referred to me by a Bride whose wedding I photographed. My Bride had nothing but wonderful things to say about Sharon so I messaged her. She worked with mine and my husbands whacky schedules to do a phone consult to discuss what we wanted from our trip, what we planned to do, important MUST haves and MUST NOT haves, etc etc, budget, quality, everything. She narrowed down the search tremendously (there are so many different tropical resorts etc to choose from so this helped so much) and then gave us a couple days to look at photos and read reviews for the different resorts. After making the decision on when and where she helped with booking the type of room we wanted, finding quick flights with short lay-overs while staying on budget, she handled IT ALL which was so amazing since I was working so much. She answered every question, email, text msg etc quickly and proficiently. Right before our trip, we received a packet from Sharon, like AN AMAZING PACKET, what to bring, not to bring, how much cash would be enough, who to tip and how much, dates, times, locations, emergency numbers as well as her personal contact info incase we had ANY issues on our trip. She not only made my Honeymoon/Anniversary Trip dream come true, she did it without ANY added stress on my end. I have referred her to EVERY Bride I have as well as friends to book their next dream vacation!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Good Life Travel & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! What a sweet review! It's clients like you and Brittany that make my job the best job ever!

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2016

We could not have had a better experience!! Sharon was amazing and thought of every little detail. Even with a hurricane passing through she was on top of everything and answering questions at 4am before our flight. We will definitely use her as a travel agent again and highly recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Good Life Travel & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great working with you two!

Brittany · Married on 11/30/2014

Sharon was wonderful, for an entire year she was attentive and just hands down amazing. From the cruise, to all the excursions, email following up, and just all around. I will HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2014

• Designer Weddings by Carly Rose
    Designer Weddings by Carly Rose Wedding Planners

Sharon is such an asset in this industry and should be of the first vendors that a Bride calls after she gets engaged! Good Life Travel and Events can handle every detail of your honeymoon and will make sure that you are getting the best deal for the trip you have always dreamed of! I highly recommend that all brides use Sharon's services to book their honeymoon. Her attention to her clients needs and wants coupled with her expansive knowledge, makes her a true asset to anyone looking to take a special trip!

• Nicole Squared Events
    Nicole Squared Events Wedding Planners

I have used Good Life Travel & Events for my own personal cruise and it was a breeze. Sharon went above and beyond for me. She thought of details I wasn't even considering. Sharon is incredibly knowledgeable and working with her was easy and fun! For any bride who deserves a dream honeymoon I would refer Good Life Travel and Events in a heartbeat. After all of the hard work that goes into planning a wedding, let someone else take care of the honeymoon details. You will be happy you did :)

• Puff 'n Stuff Catering
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering Wedding Caterers

We love Sharon from Good Life Travel & Events! She truly is a pro, we love that she travels to the places herself so that she can give her clients the BEST honeymoon & travel advice possible. She's incredible on multiple levels, and we absolutely recommend her to anyone looking!

• Altamonte Springs, 32701 See on map