1901 Treelodge Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30350 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Good Karma Booths

Good Karma Booths are environmentally friendly! Each of our Booths are uniquely constructed out of found objects and minimum electronics.

Our PhotoBooths include:
4 hours of service
Unlimited photographs in color or in black & white
Instantly printed photographs
A photo album for guests to leave cheers for the host(s)
A CD/DVD with your event's photographs
Your company logo on the the photo strips or a custom made logo for your event
Optional canopy for privacy or a standalone booth for larger groups
A photobooth specialist on site for booth setup and assistance

Follow Good Karma Booths on

7 Reviews for Good Karma Booths

Amazing! GKB was great to work with - Gina answered all my questions and designed a really nice logo. The booth itself was soooo much fun. We set it up by the bar, so the album was totally full before the wedding was even over. At the end of the night, Gina left the album with a CD of all of our photos for us. It was one of the best expenses of our wedding, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again for any other event.

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • Jana

Jana · Married on 09/08/2012

I booked Good Karma Booths for my wedding a few weeks ago. I can't sing their praises enough. I came across Good Karma Booths via LivingSocial. I bought the voucher and even though "technically" the voucher expired before the actual wedding date, they still honored it, since I booked it beforehand. Gina, the owner, was great to work with every step of the way. Our guests LOVED the photo booth. So much, that we couldn't get them away from it. The instant photo strips are great for people to take home! But the added bonus is the photo disk that we just received. My husband and I were laughing our butts off at all the pictures. This was one of the highlights of the wedding for sure! I can't recommend Good Karma Booths and Gina enough! Call them now!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Alyson · Married on 03/31/2012

I looked around for several photobooth options. I was fortunate enough to find this one on a deal from Living Social, but from what I found they still have some of the best rates. The company was so easy going and so nice to deal with. They worked with my color scheme, they provided fun props, instant print outs, and awesome personality for my guests to have fun with! My guests absolutely LOVED having it - especially since we put the line right next to one of the bars! Not only did it provide an activity for the reception, it also took pressure off of me and the photographer to make sure he got pictures of all the guests. With the photobooth my photographer could just concentrate on me and my husband and whatever guetst we were interacting with instead of trying to get EVERYONE! Another great part was not only did I get a disc of everyone's photo's at the end, but Good Karma Booths hosted all the pictures on their website so the guests could go back and see everything everyone else did too! SERIOUSLY one of my favorite things about the wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Good Karma Booths Pricing

Good Karma Booths Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Good Karma Booths 1
    Guaranteed to be the cheepest in the SouthEast!
    Good Karma Booths are being rented for $895! Don't miss out on this great party favor for you and your guests! The memories of your special night will last forever!

• Lettie Nicole Events
    Lettie Nicole Events Wedding Planners

Gina (and Good Karma) go above and beyond to ensure that their couples are happy and that their big day is super fun and engaging. I love the set-up, and they are able to create such fun memories so seamlessly. I definitely would recommend Good Karma (and Gina Rivera) as an addition to ceremony receptions for that added fun and memory that will keep your guests raving for weeks to come!

• 1901 Treelodge Parkway Atlanta, 30350 See on map
    6784692022 (Other Phone Number)