Epic Visualz

Atlanta, GA View map

Epic Photo Booth is Atlanta’s number one and most loved photo booth rental. We specialize in corporate and social events where quality and experience matters. With only the best innovation, team, and equipment, we are the top choice for many fortune 500 companies' instant memories. Instant connections. Your guests will mug, cheese, cheer and laugh as they gather around Epic Booth at your event. Guests enjoy a wonderful souvenir they can print, text, email, or post their pics to Facebook and Twitter. Add a customized photo frame or backdrop, so your brand or event gets instant buzz. Epic Visualz brings the grins and guffaws to any party or event.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$150

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$300

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Prints
Props

What photo booth items are available?

Prints
Social Media Integration
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Charles G. Married on 04/20/2021

Right on time

I had to call her last minute. She gave me the same attention as if I had been working with her for months! I was a bit nervous at first, but her professionalism eased my discomfort. Then her quick thinking made everything come together. Highly recommended.
  • Chinara
    Chinara K. Married on 08/13/2020

Miraculous

Her work is very professional and authentic. She is easy to work with and can bring your vision to life. Her brand speaks for itself. it was very EPIC‼️

Epic Visualz's reply:

Thank you! I was happy to memorialize it for you! Your vision made it much easier for me to bring to life! Be Epic, you deserve it!
    Shauntae E. Married on 07/02/2020

My epic wedding

Epic Visuals added so much more to my wedding then I could have ever imagined. Professional, fun, ethusiatic and overall understood my vision for my wedding!!! I appreciate everything they did and more. I will be calling them for many more events. Thank you again!!

Epic Visualz's reply:

Thank you for having me be a part of your day! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you! I also appreciate you having me in your future thoughts and plans. Be Epic, you deserve it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Epic Visualz 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Atlanta, GA, 30281
Location of (Epic Visualz)
Fayetteville, GA, 30214

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding