Gluten Free Bakery Girl

Easton, MD View map

Katherine T. Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!

I absolutely loved the creations that gluten free girl bakery created for our intimate wedding and next day brunch. Not a single person left cake on their plate and everyone was raving about good it all was. We had a beautifully decorated cake and muffins, scones, rolls, cookies and brownies for the morning. Every bite was outstanding.
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn J. Married on 05/04/2019

Made our Cake Dreams come true

As soon as we had our first tasting with Tricia we knew our guests would love the cake and would never guess it was gluten-free. The texture and the flavor of the cake were the best I've ever had. It was truly phenomenal. Along with the cake, we got a bunch of bite-sized desserts that were equally as delicious. It would be hard for me to pick a favorite, although I think our guests enjoyed the lemon cupcake with raspberry buttercream frosting the most. She was so simple to work with and very competitively priced. I can't wait to return to the bakery for more desserts and treats to celebrate our future anniversaries and special events!
    Liana Married on 05/06/2017
    I'm a bride that needed gluten free. I brought my fiance to do the cake tasting and he loved the cake. Very few people knew our cake was gluten free and so far everyone said they liked the cake. Our cake was chocolate and almond and I loved it. Tricia worked with us to make a cake we could add white chocolate starfish and shell candy. We were very happy with the cake. She has really good GF items in her shop so if you're looking for baked goods, it's worth the trip!

137 N Harrison St , Easton Market Square Easton, 21601
Location of (Gluten Free Bakery Girl)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding