Nearby Vendors to Consider

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)

I'm a bride that needed gluten free. I brought my fiance to do the cake tasting and he loved the cake. Very few people knew our cake was gluten free and so far everyone said they liked the cake. Our cake was chocolate and almond and I loved it. Tricia worked with us to make a cake we could add white chocolate starfish and shell candy. We were very happy with the cake. She has really good GF items in her shop so if you're looking for baked goods, it's worth the trip!

Profile Picture Liana, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Setup, Delivery, Gluten Free

I'm gluten free, and did a lot of research with many cake companies in the Maryland area to see what my options were for our wedding day. I finally reached out to our photographer to see if she had any recommendations, and one of the companies she suggested was Gluten Free Bakery Girl. I am SO HAPPY she did!! A lot of cake companies will just offer one or two gluten free flavors, but they're mostly a regular bakery - leaving you with not many options and it was usually much pricier for the gluten free option. Since Gluten Free Bakery Girl is a completely gluten free bakery, you have SO many choices in flavor at a wonderful price! There's no "upcharge" for choosing a gluten free cake. We sampled the lemon strawberry, the red velvet, and the vanilla cakes. They were all so delicious so we chose all three, but our favorite cake tier was vanilla cake with raspberry jam and vanilla buttercream. It's beyond amazing!!! Many guests commented that this was the best cake they'd ever had, and had no idea it was even gluten free! Not only was the flavor/texture amazing, but the cake LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend booking Tricia for your wedding day, or any other occasion you need a cake or baked goods. She was wonderful to work with, and our cake was perfect inside and out!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews