Cincinnati, OH 45227 Map · Phone number

dcs1150
dsc387

7 Reviews for Gloss Makeup Artists

Alex · Married on 03/21/2015

Kasi did my makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding. She also did the makeup for my mom and my bridal party. Kasi was so fun to work with and she really listened to what I wanted! I don't typically wear a ton of makeup, so a more natural look was important to me. Kasi definitely delivered and I was so happy with the results. I learned so much in the process too, since she's happy to share tips as she works. I'd definitely hire Kasi again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Kristy · Married on 09/20/2014

I used Kasi for my engagement pictures this fall. It was extremely convenient as Kasi is willing to travel to wherever you are getting ready!! I was extremely nervous because I do not typically wear a lot of make-up and really had no idea what type of "look" I was going for. Kasi was great in terms of checking in with me throughout the process to make sure I liked how the make-up looked and if I wanted to change anything. I loved the way my make-up turned out and I loved how I looked in my photos!! I would definitely recommend her to my friends! Kasi was also extremely responsive by e-mail throughout the booking process; I would always hear back from her within a few hours of sending my email. She was even willing to provide tips & advice on what products to use for my daily make-up.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2014

I used Gloss Makeup for our engagement photos last fall and loved the look in the photos! I decided to book Gloss for the bridal party for our wedding in September 2014. Kasi travels to you which is very convenient! She brings a lot of makeup choices for all kinds of looks. All of my bridal party loved their makeup! Kasi does a great job of checking to make sure you like the makeup and is willing to accommodate any changes. The makeup held up great all day/night for the wedding and reception. I wouldn't hesitate to contact Kasi for any makeup needs in the future!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Gloss Makeup Artists FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 49.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 49.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup