231 Clubhouse dr., Delaware, OH 43015 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 175
Availability Check your date

About Glenross Golf Club

Glenross Golf Club, formerly Tanglewood Golf Course, has emerged as a new eclectic course with rolling green hills and large majestic oaks. From our start in 2006 Glenross has made every event here from golf outings to weddings nothing short of extravagant.

Glenross provides a unique location for your event. For the smaller events we have an elegant pub and patio. The pub offers a great background for an elegant dinner to special occasions. For the larger events we have the new and improved 3,800 sq ft banquet hall. The banquet hall features a vaulted ceiling and beautiful panoramic views of the course. The 9th green by the lake provides a breathtaking view for any special occasion. Our associates are focused on making your event a success through quality planning and flawless execution. Our menu provides a variety of selections from hors d’oeuvres to a lavish buffet to suit your tastes.

Please call or visit us for a tour of the facility. We will be happy to meet with you and assist you in coordinating all your event needs. Thank you for considering Glenross Golf Club, we look forward to working with you!

Sonya Delaney

The bride and groom
15personBridalParty

8 Reviews for Glenross Golf Club

Katrina · Married on 08/18/2018

So happy I picked this Venue! Sonya was the absolute best! From the first consultation to wedding day! She kept me at ease when I was losing my mind. She made everything easy. All I had to do is show up. My wedding was Beautiful. I pick the hottest day to get married but you wouldn't have known it! The venue was very comfortable and the food was AMAZING! Everyone kept talking about the fish! Lol. I picked the right place to make my wedding day magical. Thanks again Glenross Golf Club and especially Thamknyou Sonya for making my vision come life

Sent on 09/18/2018

Soooooo great to work with! Very flexible!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2011

Glenross Golf Club was absolutely wonderful! Matt, the main person a bride will be working with, was my favorite vendor to deal with. The bride's needs come first, and they will do anything and everything they can to meet her needs. The food is delicious and fresh and the value for the venue is unbeatable. They should definitely be charging more for it. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the site and the staff (Matt!) are at Glenross. Unfortunately, the air conditioning was not working the day of my wedding, which made the venue unbearably hot. If the air is working, I would recommend this venue every month of the year, if not, a fall/winter/spring wedding would be best. Thank you Glenross for ALL your hard-work throughout my very demanding wedding planning. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Glenross Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 6,400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 175
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• 231 Clubhouse dr. Delaware, 43015 See on map