Carmel, NY 10512 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $880

About Glenn Cuddihy Photography

We at Glenn Cuddihy Photography have many years of experience & we use a combination of both photojournalist and candid photography to capture your special moment in time.

Experienced in capturing the true essence of Weddings, Anniversaries, Baptisms, Sweet Sixteens, Graduations and everything in between, we are committed to capturing and preserving your cherished events.

Serving Westchester, Putnam, Connecticut & the Greater Hudson Valley Region;

DSC1796
DSC1603

3 Reviews for Glenn Cuddihy Photography

Gina · Married on 07/11/2015

Glenn is an extraordinary photographer. He assisted my husband and I in making our wedding day perfect. He produced so many high quality pictures for our engagement shoot and I know that I will be impressed with his wedding shots he took. Everyone commented on how nice our engagement pictures came out, my husband and I knew we had to have Glenn be our photographer for the big day, Glenn is a professional in every way imaginable and people feel comfortable around him, he has skill and ability to know which wedding poses will look good along with backgrounds that will work, Glenn is flexible and understanding. He traveled to the hotel where my husband, family, and friends were prior to the start of the wedding in order to get some quality photos in before the wedding.
    I would recconend Glenn to anyone needing photography services! He is one of a kind and even brought his son to our wedding who is also a photographer to help capture special moments of our big day! Can't wait to see the pics-Glenn provides all the pics to you in a few weeks and you have the printing rights to all of the pics.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2010

It was a pleasure working with Glenn and Rachelle. They were nothing but professional right from the start. They were both so easy to talk to and were open to any ideas or suggestions we had. I always knew if I had any questions at all they would get back to me within the same day. Our pictures came out so great and there were so many to choose from. I've heard so many stories of other couples waiting so long for their pictures, but that definitely did NOT happen to us! We got them right after we got back from our honeymoon. You will not find a better deal anywhere else.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Griselda · Married on 04/18/2009

Glenn Cuddihy was absolutely fabolous. He was very friendly and took beautiful pictures. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/02/2010

Glenn Cuddihy Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 880
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

• Carmel, 10512 See on map
    8456563796 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Glenn Cuddihy Photography)