GlampStar, LLC.

Woodstock, NY View map Visit website

Where luxury and nature meet. A place to fall in love and relax. It's in tents. :)

GlampStar was born from an idea that camping can be fun and glamorous.

Creating boho wedding experiences like no other. Hosting hen parties and bacholerette parties to the best ladies! Bar Mitzvah?, we say Matzel Tov! 50th birthday surprise spectacular. We will be there for you and your guests.

Every tent (minus the Naked) will have a real mattress, super soft bedding, small entrance rug, solar twinkle lights, small trash can, solar flashlight, first aid kit.

We come to your location with exactly what you want to make your experience unique. We do all the work, we deliver and set up before the event then return after the event and take down all the tents and get them prepped for the next event.

Whether you choose to go camping with just the basics or really want to indulge, we have just the right package for you.

Choose a package or build your own a la carte.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chairs
Decor
Lights
Lounge Furniture
Tent Accessories
Tents

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Team

Nicole Friedman
Nicole Friedman
Owner / Queen

Memorable moments that make events special.

I have been in the service industry for a majority of my life. Hospitality— from airlines, catering, boutique hotels, and interior design to retail. I found that people remember how they felt at an event long after the actual event had passed.

As I attended weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and other celebrations over the years, I found myself wanting to make them even more special and unique. I realized I could do this by providing an on-demand luxury camping/glamping experience right at the event location — a unique experience with the luxury of not having to leave the event at the end of the night!

Glamping combines camping with the little luxuries and glamour of a fine hotel. I want guests to feel cozy and comfortable. A real mattress and luxury bedding, a chandelier and solar twinkle lights, a table mirror and soft rugs—all the little things that add up to comfort and fun!

I also want the hosts of the event to remember how happy and how comfortable their guests were. I birthed GlampStar from the idea that camping can be easy, fun and luxurious!

I enjoy hiking and exploring the wonderful Hudson Valley that I call home, and at the end of a long day outdoors I want to relax in a comfy bed— and now you and your guests can too! I always feel blessed to see the excited faces upon arrival to the GlampStar tents and my heart is full knowing that they will leave with memories that will last for the rest of their lives.

po box 1404 Woodstock, NY, 12498

everyday 10am - 5pm
Location of (GlampStar, LLC.)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding