About Glamorous by Juanita

Glamorous by Juanita is a luxury traveling beauty team. We provide at home hair, makeup and luxury skincare services to brides and bridesmaids. On your special day our team will travel to your desired location to provide customized makeup and hair services.

Our Style: Our stylists can create a range of looks, from a natural and elegant  look to a dazzling glamorous look.

Our Brides: We work with brides from various backgrounds. We specialize in creating customized looks that flatter any and every skin tone from very fair to dark skin.

South Asian Brides: Please note our services include Dupatta setting, jewelry/tikka placement, saree and lengha draping. In addition to the wedding ceremony we provide beauty services for Sangeet, Garba, Vidhi, pujas, and various ceremonies associated with wedding and engagement.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City, Long Island

Follow Glamorous by Juanita on

14 Reviews for Glamorous by Juanita

Having attended and participated in many weddings, I am very particular about both my hair and makeup. Upon my consultation with Juanita, she was very welcoming, professional, and charismatic. She was attentive to both my likes/dislikes and incorporated in them when understanding my ideal look. Juanita is proactive and will make suggestions while respecting my personal style and vision. She is attentive to detail and works thoroughly and efficiently. Her products are professional, clean, and from top of the line makeup producers. On the day of the event, she was on time, prepared, and excited to glam me up! I appreciated her positive energy and her desire to actively be there with my family, friends, and I. As she worked diligently, Juanita also was very friendly and made this experience very comfortable. The final look was beautiful! I was in awe of my eye makeup and how well she understood my vision for this event. I highly recommend Juanita for your future events and I cannot wait to hire her again for other occasions. Juanita- a sincere thank you for everything-you are wonderful!

Profile Picture Hena, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and Juanita did my makeup. She was fantastic to work with and I recommend her to all. I felt flawless and fabulous!!

Profile Picture User6109340, [Private], 1 Review