Glamorous by Juanita

Belleville, New Jersey View map Visit website

Glamorous by Juanita is an on-site beaut team that provides hair and makeup services. We love making women feel beautiful on their big day! We specialize in creating an array of looks. Whether it's barely-there-makeup to full blow glamour our versatile team of artists can create your desired look.

The Glamorous by Juanita stylists have experience in creating a range of looks that are natural, elegant, and glamorous. From group beauty services to multiple stylists, you and your bridal party can expect a custom-designed look that flatters any and every skin tone. You can even request hair and makeup trials before the big day. For hair services, Glamorous by Juanita offers blowouts, hair extensions, updos and formal styling. Makeup services not only include airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup, but also include fake eyelash application and tattoo coverage.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$76

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Kinnery
    Kinnery D. Married on 04/30/2022

AMAZING - would 1000% recommend

Glamorous By Juanita truly went above and beyond and I can’t say enough about how happy I was with booking this team for my brother’s wedding. (I’m still waiting on pictures and am kinda the worst at them but i included a few to hopefully still show off their perfect work)

if they’ll still have me after all the headaches I caused, I’d probably only book with her in the future.
    They handled everything so smoothly, and quick to adapt. Juanita and her each one of her artists provided extraordinary service.

And i mean the whole point is to look amazing and i really felt so pretty. The makeup was done to my liking and hair as well. Very receptive to tweaking and changing to get you the perfect look as long as you’re reasonable. They still worked hard to stay in the time slots and get you to your events on time.

And can I say I was transformed..I have had my own personal health struggles and so
    I was self conscious about my lack of hair and other things that weren’t making me look my best. When I say you would have had no idea, you really wouldn’t. People genuinely didn’t recognize me, (ouch LOL but still) and i looked like a healthy normal person at my complete best after a great makeup artist.

They were patient and worked with me, first event not using extensions still doing a great job so i was comfortable with it. Then providing them last minute ( which was SO kind of them under short notice ). Every artist was thoughtful and a genuine person. They were patient with making sure each step of the makeup process was to my and my mother’s liking before moving on.

Indian weddings are chaos from people barging around, to changing times a bit, Glamorous by Juanita truly excelled. Their service really couldn’t be matched. From the fact that i had booked with her back in 2019 for a 2020 wedding and stayed in brief communication she still picked the ball right up when we finally had my brothers wedding this year 2022.

This review has been sitting in the back of my head because i knew i could not just not write a review for the such great service. Their attention to detail, willingness to work with you is nothing something typical in for a team that provides such excellent service.

All the artists were warm and friendly all of us, and truly made this experience possible. Very patient and attentive team. I would 100% recommend and book again.
  • Nadia
    Nadia K. Married on 03/26/2022

Great Service

Juanita and her team were lovely! Natalia did my makeup for my engagement party and she was AMAZING! she listened to everything I wanted and made really good recommendations. The team was very professional, quick & I would work with them again!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie G. Married on 04/03/2021

Made me feel like a princess!

It was such a pleasure working with Juanita, we loved her personality and flexibility. Her work is amazing and the make up feels flawless. I got endless compliments all night! Will def hire her again in the future 😊 thank you Juanita!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Belleville Belleville, New Jersey, 07109
(973) 474-0641
Location of (Glamorous by Juanita)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding