Belleville, Belleville, NJ 07109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Glamorous by Juanita

A luxury wedding hair and makeup service in Belleville, New Jersey, Glamorous by Juanita provides on-site beauty and hair services for your special day. The team at Glamorous by Juanita brings you and your bridal party hair, makeup, and luxury skincare services, no matter where you are getting ready. Hair and makeup services are customized to your style and preference.

The Glamorous by Juanita stylists have experience in creating a range of looks that are natural, elegant, and glamorous. From group beauty services to multiple stylists, you and your bridal party can expect a custom-designed look that flatters any and every skin tone. You can even request hair and makeup trials before the big day. For hair services, Glamorous by Juanita offers blowouts, hair extensions, updos and formal styling. Makeup services not only include airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup, but also include fake eyelash application and tattoo coverage.

Follow Glamorous by Juanita on
milena dalwin s wedding sneak peek 0038 51 949631
dsc0400

29 Reviews for Glamorous by Juanita

Hena · Married on 10/27/2018

Having attended and participated in many weddings, I am very particular about both my hair and makeup. Upon my consultation with Juanita, she was very welcoming, professional, and charismatic. She was attentive to both my likes/dislikes and incorporated in them when understanding my ideal look. Juanita is proactive and will make suggestions while respecting my personal style and vision. She is attentive to detail and works thoroughly and efficiently. Her products are professional, clean, and from top of the line makeup producers. On the day of the event, she was on time, prepared, and excited to glam me up! I appreciated her positive energy and her desire to actively be there with my family, friends, and I. As she worked diligently, Juanita also was very friendly and made this experience very comfortable. The final look was beautiful! I was in awe of my eye makeup and how well she understood my vision for this event. I highly recommend Juanita for your future events and I cannot wait to hire her again for other occasions. Juanita- a sincere thank you for everything-you are wonderful!

• Renee

Renee · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision ever

Oh my goodness! I cannot say enough good things about Juanita. She is a true professional and made me look better than I ever could have imagined for my Hindu Ceremony and reception. She traveled all the day to Southampton, NY for me. I wasn't sure about what I wanted for my look and since I live in Chicago, so I wasn't able to do a trial. I trusted in Juanita and I was beyond happy with the result. I highly highly highly recommend her. There are a lot of options out there, but Juanita is the best.

Glamorous by Juanita 4
    Glamorous by Juanita 5
    Glamorous by Juanita 6
    Glamorous by Juanita 7

Glamorous by Juanita FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 76.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 5.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Glamorous by Juanita 1
    $50.00 Credit toward Wedding & Reception looks

$50.00 credit for any bride who books our team for hair and makeup for both wedding and reception looks. (must book both hair and makeup for both occassions)

• Belleville Belleville, New Jersey, NJ 07109 See on map