23 Reviews for Glamorous by Juanita

User Photos
todo alt text
Makeup (1)
23 Glamorous by Juanita Reviews

Having attended and participated in many weddings, I am very particular about both my hair and makeup. Upon my consultation with Juanita, she was very welcoming, professional, and charismatic. She was attentive to both my likes/dislikes and incorporated in them when understanding my ideal look. Juanita is proactive and will make suggestions while respecting my personal style and vision. She is attentive to detail and works thoroughly and efficiently. Her products are professional, clean, and from top of the line makeup producers. On the day of the event, she was on time, prepared, and excited to glam me up! I appreciated her positive energy and her desire to actively be there with my family, friends, and I. As she worked diligently, Juanita also was very friendly and made this experience very comfortable. The final look was beautiful! I was in awe of my eye makeup and how well she understood my vision for this event. I highly recommend Juanita for your future events and I cannot wait to hire her again for other occasions. Juanita- a sincere thank you for everything-you are wonderful!

Profile Picture Hena, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita and her assistant were very knowledgeable of the look that I wanted for me and the ladies. Everyone loved their glamorous look and was very pleased with the service. I will certainly recommend her.

Profile Picture Lor, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was such a pleasure to work with Juanita and her team on my wedding day! They were on time and prepared to work on all 12 of us. They were very accommodating and able to get everyone to look exactly how they wanted. My girls and I loved our hair and make up and the whole wedding day turned out perfect because we all felt fabolous! Thank you Juanita!

Profile Picture Milena, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren was absolutely great! She listened to what kind of makeup I wanted and the look I wanted to go for. She was nice but professional and did a really fabulous job. I got many compliments on my makeup.

Profile Picture Nandini, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and Juanita did my makeup. She was fantastic to work with and I recommend her to all. I felt flawless and fabulous!!

Profile Picture User6109340, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

D'Nisa did an amazing job on making myself, my maid of honor, and my mom all look beautiful on my wedding day! She made sure to listen to what we wanted, since we all don't wear much makeup on a daily basis and still wanted to look like ourselves. She was very professional, super friendly, and even got to my house early which ended up being really helpful in moving things along that morning. Would definitely recommend! :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

Juanita was amazing! She was on time and brought with her wonderful team with her. Everyone was very nice and very talented. All my girls looked great! After everyone was was done and ready to go, Juanita helped me with my veil too. She wears many hats. So happy that I chose her for my special day! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Giselle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juanita is just awesome. Very professional and talented

Profile Picture Shanta, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita and her team were professional, attentive, kind and really listened to what myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids wanted. Would definitely recommend Juanita and her team to future brides out there looking for a professional and reliable makeup artist.

Profile Picture kelly, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best hair and makeup artist ever! Juanita was such a pleasure to work with for all my wedding events - very sweet, responsive, cared about my concerns, gave amazing/honest imput, understood the importance of timing on my wedding day, and both my hair and makeup was on point for all 4 of my events. I've recommended Juanita to all my friends/family....and whoever is reading this... I defiantly recommend her services to you as well!.. you won't go wrong :) thank you so much Juanita :)

Profile Picture Priya, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita made me feel comfortable and made sure I was happy with the look. I looked glamorous but not over done. I would definitly recommend her services if you need make up!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Louie's was great!!! She's kind and accommodating. She did an amazing job with my make up.

Profile Picture Rudi, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita was great! I got my hair and makeup done by her for my baby shower. She was reasonably priced and did an excellent job. Juanita was very attentive to how I wanted my hair and makeup to look like. I got many compliments on the hair and makeup. I would def recommend her.

Profile Picture Khushbu, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The bride and the bridesmaids makeup was flawless and lasted over 12 hours. We enjoyed the experience and thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Nilca, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding. Juanita did an amazing job on my makeup.She made me feel and look so beautiful!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita was the artist I booked for my wedding in September. She was great! I was personally referred to her through a good friend of mine. I knew I would use her when I did my bridal trial. She did an excellent job on my makeup/hair and made me feel very comfortable. I came in with a picture of what I wanted and she nailed the look and made recommendations for me.

Profile Picture Julissa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita did my makeup and hair for my engagement shoot as well as my wedding. I got so many complements for both events. I truly looked like a princess on my special day!! Juanita and her team were very professional and very friendly. I would recommend Juanita and her team to any bride who looking for a talented and amazing makeup and hair team.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juanita did an amazing job at my wedding. I was her bride and I am completely satisfied with her work. She arrived on time and was extremely professional. My makeup looked absolutely beautiful all night! I highly recommend !!

Profile Picture User7397601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing job with hair and makeup. Timely, professional, fun to work with. Listens to her clients in terms of what they like with hair and makeup! Got my makeup/hair done from 12pm-3pm and it literally stayed on till 4am!! 12 hours of amazing beauty~~! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nirvi, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding over the summer and got the pleasure to meet Juanita. I don't like heavy makeup and she understood that and did a wonderful job. She was on time. She asks questions , and she knows what she's doing! Loved my experience.

Profile Picture User7471668, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita and her team are very professional and did a great job with all the girls makeup that day. She is very accommodating, listens to her clients and tries to deliver excellent service. I am very glad the bride decided to book her for everyone (including 6 bridesmaid) for the big day. Give this vendor a try and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7447340, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita was very prompt in replying to inquiries and messages. She was polite and respectful, and provided professional quality hair and makeup services for the bridal party. It was helpful to have her provide her expert advice and services on the wedding day. We got many compliments on our looks from guests as a result of her efforts. We would gladly use her team again!

Profile Picture Shriddha, 7/22/18, 1 Review