14 Reviews for Glamorous by Juanita

14 Glamorous by Juanita Reviews

Having attended and participated in many weddings, I am very particular about both my hair and makeup. Upon my consultation with Juanita, she was very welcoming, professional, and charismatic. She was attentive to both my likes/dislikes and incorporated in them when understanding my ideal look. Juanita is proactive and will make suggestions while respecting my personal style and vision. She is attentive to detail and works thoroughly and efficiently. Her products are professional, clean, and from top of the line makeup producers. On the day of the event, she was on time, prepared, and excited to glam me up! I appreciated her positive energy and her desire to actively be there with my family, friends, and I. As she worked diligently, Juanita also was very friendly and made this experience very comfortable. The final look was beautiful! I was in awe of my eye makeup and how well she understood my vision for this event. I highly recommend Juanita for your future events and I cannot wait to hire her again for other occasions. Juanita- a sincere thank you for everything-you are wonderful!

Profile Picture Hena, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and Juanita did my makeup. She was fantastic to work with and I recommend her to all. I felt flawless and fabulous!!

Profile Picture User6109340, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita was amazing! She was on time and brought with her wonderful team with her. Everyone was very nice and very talented. All my girls looked great! After everyone was was done and ready to go, Juanita helped me with my veil too. She wears many hats. So happy that I chose her for my special day! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Giselle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juanita is just awesome. Very professional and talented

Profile Picture Shanta, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita and her team were professional, attentive, kind and really listened to what myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids wanted. Would definitely recommend Juanita and her team to future brides out there looking for a professional and reliable makeup artist.

Profile Picture kelly, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best hair and makeup artist ever! Juanita was such a pleasure to work with for all my wedding events - very sweet, responsive, cared about my concerns, gave amazing/honest imput, understood the importance of timing on my wedding day, and both my hair and makeup was on point for all 4 of my events. I've recommended Juanita to all my friends/family....and whoever is reading this... I defiantly recommend her services to you as well!.. you won't go wrong :) thank you so much Juanita :)

Profile Picture Priya, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Louie's was great!!! She's kind and accommodating. She did an amazing job with my make up.

Profile Picture Rudi, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita was great! I got my hair and makeup done by her for my baby shower. She was reasonably priced and did an excellent job. Juanita was very attentive to how I wanted my hair and makeup to look like. I got many compliments on the hair and makeup. I would def recommend her.

Profile Picture Khushbu, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The bride and the bridesmaids makeup was flawless and lasted over 12 hours. We enjoyed the experience and thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Nilca, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding. Juanita did an amazing job on my makeup.She made me feel and look so beautiful!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita did an amazing job at my wedding. I was her bride and I am completely satisfied with her work. She arrived on time and was extremely professional. My makeup looked absolutely beautiful all night! I highly recommend !!

Profile Picture User7397601, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding over the summer and got the pleasure to meet Juanita. I don't like heavy makeup and she understood that and did a wonderful job. She was on time. She asks questions , and she knows what she's doing! Loved my experience.

Profile Picture User7471668, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juanita and her team are very professional and did a great job with all the girls makeup that day. She is very accommodating, listens to her clients and tries to deliver excellent service. I am very glad the bride decided to book her for everyone (including 6 bridesmaid) for the big day. Give this vendor a try and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7447340, 1+ year ago, 1 Review