Glamorous by Juanita Reviews

29 | Belleville, NJ

29 Reviews for Glamorous by Juanita

29 Glamorous by Juanita Reviews

Hena · Married on 10/27/2018

Having attended and participated in many weddings, I am very particular about both my hair and makeup. Upon my consultation with Juanita, she was very welcoming, professional, and charismatic. She was attentive to both my likes/dislikes and incorporated in them when understanding my ideal look. Juanita is proactive and will make suggestions while respecting my personal style and vision. She is attentive to detail and works thoroughly and efficiently. Her products are professional, clean, and from top of the line makeup producers. On the day of the event, she was on time, prepared, and excited to glam me up! I appreciated her positive energy and her desire to actively be there with my family, friends, and I. As she worked diligently, Juanita also was very friendly and made this experience very comfortable. The final look was beautiful! I was in awe of my eye makeup and how well she understood my vision for this event. I highly recommend Juanita for your future events and I cannot wait to hire her again for other occasions. Juanita- a sincere thank you for everything-you are wonderful!

• Renee

Renee · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision ever

Oh my goodness! I cannot say enough good things about Juanita. She is a true professional and made me look better than I ever could have imagined for my Hindu Ceremony and reception. She traveled all the day to Southampton, NY for me. I wasn't sure about what I wanted for my look and since I live in Chicago, so I wasn't able to do a trial. I trusted in Juanita and I was beyond happy with the result. I highly highly highly recommend her. There are a lot of options out there, but Juanita is the best.

Glamorous by Juanita 4
    Glamorous by Juanita 5
    Glamorous by Juanita 6
    Glamorous by Juanita 7

Colleen · Married on 08/18/2018

Juanita and her makeup/hair stylist are not only talented, but they are also super polite and fun as well. My hair and makeup lasted all day and I looked amazing. They were prompt and made sure I was happy. Juanita herself is sweet, professional, organized and a joy to work with. I will definitely use her company in the future if the need ever arises.

Lor · Married on 08/05/2018

Juanita and her assistant were very knowledgeable of the look that I wanted for me and the ladies. Everyone loved their glamorous look and was very pleased with the service. I will certainly recommend her.

• U

Urvi · Married on 07/29/2018

Juanita did a stunning job creating my makeup look and hairstyle for my Babyshower. She was able to create a look I really wanted. I loved it and would highly recommend her.

Milena · Married on 07/21/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Juanita and her team on my wedding day! They were on time and prepared to work on all 12 of us. They were very accommodating and able to get everyone to look exactly how they wanted. My girls and I loved our hair and make up and the whole wedding day turned out perfect because we all felt fabolous! Thank you Juanita!

Nandini · Married on 07/14/2018

Lauren was absolutely great! She listened to what kind of makeup I wanted and the look I wanted to go for. She was nice but professional and did a really fabulous job. I got many compliments on my makeup.

• User6109340 · Recently married

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and Juanita did my makeup. She was fantastic to work with and I recommend her to all. I felt flawless and fabulous!!

Sofiaiqbal · Married on 04/07/2018

I only had 2 months to plan a wedding, from start to finish. Somehow, I was lucky enough to find Juanita!She managed to give me a trial run and let me book her in such a short amount of time. Everything was perfect! I came to my trial run with very little idea of what I wanted and she managed to walk me through to get to a look I loved. Glamourous, as traditional Pakistani bride's are, but not over the top.she even gave me the idea of putting baby's breath in my hair, and it looked great!On the days leading up to the wedding, I texted her a bunch of times about what extensions to get, when to get my eyebrows done, etc. She responded to every question quickly. On the day of, Juanita showed up with a team of girls ready to work on me and the bridal party. She was friendly and professional.My makeup and hair lasted through the whole night!
    You really will have a very relaxed and yet productive experience with Juanita...and you'll feel beautiful!

Andrea · Married on 04/06/2018

D'Nisa did an amazing job on making myself, my maid of honor, and my mom all look beautiful on my wedding day! She made sure to listen to what we wanted, since we all don't wear much makeup on a daily basis and still wanted to look like ourselves. She was very professional, super friendly, and even got to my house early which ended up being really helpful in moving things along that morning. Would definitely recommend! :)

Glamorous by Juanita 8

Giselle · Married on 09/16/2017

Juanita was amazing! She was on time and brought with her wonderful team with her. Everyone was very nice and very talented. All my girls looked great! After everyone was was done and ready to go, Juanita helped me with my veil too. She wears many hats. So happy that I chose her for my special day! Thanks again!!

Shanta · Married on 08/20/2017

Juanita is just awesome. Very professional and talented

kelly · Married on 07/30/2017

Juanita and her team were professional, attentive, kind and really listened to what myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids wanted. Would definitely recommend Juanita and her team to future brides out there looking for a professional and reliable makeup artist.

Priya · Married on 07/22/2017

Best hair and makeup artist ever! Juanita was such a pleasure to work with for all my wedding events - very sweet, responsive, cared about my concerns, gave amazing/honest imput, understood the importance of timing on my wedding day, and both my hair and makeup was on point for all 4 of my events. I've recommended Juanita to all my friends/family....and whoever is reading this... I defiantly recommend her services to you as well!.. you won't go wrong :) thank you so much Juanita :)

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2017

Juanita made me feel comfortable and made sure I was happy with the look. I looked glamorous but not over done. I would definitly recommend her services if you need make up!

Rudi · Married on 06/10/2017

Louie's was great!!! She's kind and accommodating. She did an amazing job with my make up.

Khushbu · Married on 04/02/2017

Juanita was great! I got my hair and makeup done by her for my baby shower. She was reasonably priced and did an excellent job. Juanita was very attentive to how I wanted my hair and makeup to look like. I got many compliments on the hair and makeup. I would def recommend her.

Nilca · Married on 01/14/2017

The bride and the bridesmaids makeup was flawless and lasted over 12 hours. We enjoyed the experience and thank you for everything.

Jenn · Married on 11/01/2016

I was a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding. Juanita did an amazing job on my makeup.She made me feel and look so beautiful!

Julissa · Married on 08/27/2016

Juanita was the artist I booked for my wedding in September. She was great! I was personally referred to her through a good friend of mine. I knew I would use her when I did my bridal trial. She did an excellent job on my makeup/hair and made me feel very comfortable. I came in with a picture of what I wanted and she nailed the look and made recommendations for me.

Christine · Married on 08/06/2016

Juanita did my makeup and hair for my engagement shoot as well as my wedding. I got so many complements for both events. I truly looked like a princess on my special day!! Juanita and her team were very professional and very friendly. I would recommend Juanita and her team to any bride who looking for a talented and amazing makeup and hair team.

Nadina · Married on 07/02/2016

Juanita did an amazing job at my wedding. I was her bride and I am completely satisfied with her work. She arrived on time and was extremely professional. My makeup looked absolutely beautiful all night! I highly recommend !!

Nirvi · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing job with hair and makeup. Timely, professional, fun to work with. Listens to her clients in terms of what they like with hair and makeup! Got my makeup/hair done from 12pm-3pm and it literally stayed on till 4am!! 12 hours of amazing beauty~~! Highly recommend.

• User7471668 · 1+ year ago

I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding over the summer and got the pleasure to meet Juanita. I don't like heavy makeup and she understood that and did a wonderful job. She was on time. She asks questions , and she knows what she's doing! Loved my experience.