Glam Garden Designs

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website

$4,006 Typical Price

Glam Garden designs is a floristry business that is based in Sacramento, California. Owner and lead florist Justine Smolinsky is the creative talent behind this thriving company. The designs produced by Glam Gardens encompass romance and whimsy, an ideal combination for wedding celebrations. With an inclination for natural aesthetics, Justine is careful to use the flowers as her guide, crafting them into organic arrangements.

Justine is happy to assist couples who are soon to be wed from the beginning of their journey. This means that clients can work with her collaboratively in order to decide what flowers and styles suit their wedding theme. She can travel to worldwide destinations as well as those that are near to home. Couples who work with Justine can feel confident knowing that they are hiring a florist who has featured in publications, bolstering her renown. To start working on their dream design, couples may reach out to Justine directly.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4006

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 02/05/2021

AMAZING Florist and pleasure to work with!

Justine went above and beyond for our wedding day - she was one of the vendors I talked with the least amount of times and impressed me beyond anyone on the wedding day. Her vision for my bouquet and alter were out of a storybook and so creatively and tastefully done. She was incredibly professional and sweet and would highly recommend anyone to hire her for your event! My wedding was boho chic in the middle of the Redwoods, so I wanted flowers that complemented the trees but didn't take away from the natural beauty we were surrounded with and she awed me with her vision and final product! Thank you Justine - you were such a pleasure to work with!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/19/2019

BEAUTIFUL florals and such a pleasure to work with!

Justine was an absolute pleasure to work with from our first meeting to our big day! She was so flexible and accommodating with what were looking for and absolutely executed on our big day! The flowers turned out gorgeous and it was exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. Justine was so resourceful in replacing flowers from the ceremony to the reception flawlessly so they could be enjoyed all night. Thank you so much Glam Garden for ensuring our bid day was STUNNING!

Glam Garden Designs's reply:

thank you Kelly!! You and Jackson were a dream to work with! Wishing you all the best for your bright future together!!
    xoxo,
    Justine
  • adrey_naners
    Adrianna Married on 09/15/2019

She made my vision come to life!

Justine was such a pleasure to work with in the year leading up to our September 2019 wedding. I had been following Glam Garden Designs for awhile on IG and when it came time to plan our wedding I reached out simply to compliment her on her beautiful work, as I had thought she would be out of our budget. Luckily, that was not that case and I jumped at securing her for our date. I had to have her! Lol. I am definitely not well versed in anything floral but she made it a breeze. I had multiple requests and questions, Justine was always very responsive and patient, which is what every bride needs. I especially appreciated her willingness to do a site visit with my husband and me in the months leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding everything was breathtaking, literally everything she touched. When I look back at our wedding videos or photos I always find myself admiring her work. We received so many compliments from our guests. There was one mishap with the boutineers after the ceremony, right before portraits, and Justine was right there to save the day. Seriously can’t say enough great things about Glam Garden Designs.

133 Waterglen Circle Sacramento, CA, 95826
831-359-0315
Location of (Glam Garden Designs)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding