398 w. el camino real #114, Sunnyvale, CA 94087 Map · Phone number

About Ginger Cafe

Let us cater your next event with our unique brand of modern Asian cooking.

We have over ten years of experience in providing a wide range of catering services, from drop-off party trays to plated sit-down formal banquets. Whether it's a business meeting, an intimate gathering, or a grand affair, we ensure that each event is customized to meet our client's needs. Our event coordinator will assist you with any questions that arise as you make your plans. Our friendly and knowledgeable team, from the experienced chefs to the polished wait staff, will strive to assure your event is both memorable and flawless.

Please visit www.gingercafe.net for our drop-off catering menu and on-site catering packages. Feel free to contact Bo Zeng at (408) 847-2625 or (408) 736-2828 to receive a no-obligation quote, or for answers to any questions.

• Crystal Springs Catering
GingerCafe038206

4 Reviews for Ginger Cafe

• Viet-Thi

Viet-Thi · Married on 01/13/2019

Excellent, best wedding vendor hired!

I cannot give more praise for Ginger Cafe for out-performing and going above and beyond for our wedding day. Our guests still rave about the food and service, even a month after the wedding. Guests who have attended multiple weddings before, including some of our elderly, said that it was the best wedding food they've ever had at a wedding. Even guests who don't like chicken raved about how tender the chicken was. We had a mix of Chinese and vietnamese guests and their food was a perfect fusion of both cultures. We had sea bass, short ribs, hai Nan chicken, and even our vegetarian guests loved their dishes. The portions were large too, they even packed leftovers for guests to bring home. Their piglet custard bao was a hit with our younger guests too! Service was also the best, they worked efficiently and very well with my day of coordinator. Every single server was approachable and pleasant. My day of coordinator was extremely impressed with how they worked, and commented on their integrity. Hands down the best vendor we hired. Incredibly transparent with everything they charged and even so, it was a bargain for the amount and quality of food and service provided. Our wedding was a stand out because of Ginger Cafe and we give our highest recommendations and praise. Do not second guess it, if you are in the market for a unique, modern and flavorful Asian style banquet dinner, book Ginger Cafe for your wedding!!!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Carmen · Married on 07/26/2015

We worked with Bo and Tuyen to get Asian banquet family style food for our wedding, and it's been the best experience ever, hands down our best wedding vendor experience. They were so flexible and very knowledgeable about event timing and also how each course's flavors played off of each other. They really made it easy, put us at ease, and all our guests raved about the food at our wedding! Highly recommend them for any event!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Alice · Married on 09/10/2011

If I could give 10 stars to Tuyen, Bo and their team, I would. My guests LOVED the food. One of my friends actually asked for a business card during the reception!

If you like your emails responded to within 24 hours, Ginger Cafe is for you.
    If you want someone who will work with you to make your day go smoothly, Ginger Cafe is for you.
    If you want good Asian food, Ginger Cafe is you! (I had 10 courses!!)

My husband and I could not have asked for a better caterer for our wedding. Tuyen was very responsive to all of our questions. Working with him was an absolute pleasure. I initially thought that they would have a full kitchen to use at the venue, but when the plans changed, it wasn't a problem. Tuyen and his crew was able to cook outside and the food was still delicious. Even my mom was happy with the food, and she is a tough critic!

Ginger Cafe/Tuyen was very flexible with the menu and helping us with our needs. We ended up with ONE vegetarian out of about 200 people, and Tuyen was able to make them a special dish, without any problems.

I honestly could not recommend them enough. I emailed them a lot (since I was planning the wedding from 500 miles away), and Tuyen was always patient with me. I changed the menu a lot, and Tueyn always worked with me. They did whatever they could to make sure that everything ran smoothly. Ginger Cafe is easily my favorite and easiest to work with vendor during my wedding process.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Ginger Cafe FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 20.00
    Tastings
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    Asian
    Chinese
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    Open Bar
    House Wine
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware