Gianna's Photography

Hamel, MN View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I have had a camera around my neck for over a decade, capturing people's special moments and meeting new clients and their families. I strive to be a documentarian, turning the chaos of a wedding day into a story that you will treasure in your personal gallery. I truly love weddings and am dedicated to making your day hassle-free and fun. My team and I carefully plan the schedule of your day so that you can just relax and enjoy your wedding day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date
  • User1912007 2+ years ago
    Gianna was fantastic! Not only did I feel like the value of her work was a steal, she put people at ease throughout the day. She is a true professional! It has been one week since my wedding and she has already posted some images from our day (granted it was an off-season wedding) but she moves quickly in her work! I hired a videographer and she worked so well with him that it was hard to tell that they hadn't worked together before - it really made for a seamless experience for me and I'm so grateful! I am in love with her work and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would highly recommend her!
    Alyssa Married on 05/20/2016
    Gianna is amazing to work with and her pictures are beautiful! We were so fortunate to have found her level of artistry (and a look that matched our style) within our budget. We did run into some set backs with our engagement session and not being able to access all the photos we wanted to use (technical issues) and I do wish we had been able to use a site of our choosing (restricted to Minted) to order save the dates, etc but it wasn't the end of the world. Our photos also took a bit longer than expected to get back, but being able to see and share select images from her Facebook page and in the blog were a nice in between to hold off our families and guests that kept asking. I would recommend booking for a couple more hours than directly planned out to account for timing issues that pop up during the day and then to make sure you capture everything you want. All in all I am very happy with our photos and look forward to sharing them with our friends and family!

Jennifer Togal Photography Jennifer Togal Photography Wedding Photographers

Gianna is an incredible Photographer. Her customer service is impeccable and is equally matched by her images. She is passionate, innovative and a ton of fun!

122 Hamel Road Hamel, MN, 55340
Location of (Gianna's Photography)

Gianna's Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Gianna's Photography include in the starting price?

Gianna's Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Gianna's Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Gianna's Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Gianna's Photography offer?

Gianna's Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Gianna's Photography offer?

Gianna's Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Gianna's Photography offer for wedding events?

Gianna's Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Gianna's Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gianna's Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.5 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding