74 South Livingston Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039 Map · Phone number

About George Press Jewelers

An engagement ring is one of life’s most cherished treasures and important purchases.  Selecting and buying an engagement ring or any bridal jewelry, should be as joyous an occasion as the commitment it celebrates. That means working with trusted experts, having the widest selection of diamonds and gems to choose from and an array of exquisite settings created by award winning designers.

At George Press, our selection of bridal jewelry includes designs by Tacori, Verragio, Scott Kay, Ritani, Memoire, Gregg Ruth, Steven Kretchmer, Christopher Designs, Michael Bondanza, and of course, original creations by George Press.

For expert advice, our staff of professionals represents the most highly qualified team of gem and jewelry experts.  Recognized and accredited by all major professional and gemological associations, they will be happy to tell you about stones, cuts, color, settings and other details everyone making this important purchase should know.

If you are thinking about an engagement ring or other bridal jewelry, think about George Press Fine Jewelers. Come to our store, see our selection, and talk to our experts.  It is the perfect start to a lifetime of happiness.

George Press Fine Jewelers offers a selection of diamonds as distinguished as the women who wear them. All diamonds are certified, of uncompromising quality and competitively priced in every category.

Follow George Press Jewelers on

solitare

7 Reviews for George Press Jewelers

• Kate & Mike

Kate · Married on 05/23/2015

George & Cheryl Press were so wonderful to work with! I knew my fiance would be in good hands with them. Not only did they help him create a ring more gorgeous than I could have wished for, they also did this while he was in DC. Cheryl and George are truly passionate in what they do and it shows in their work. Every day I get a compliment on my engagement ring. As my fiance says, it's a special piece for me but something that can be passed down to our future family for many years to come. Thank you George & Cheryl for creating a masterpiece!
    We have come back to George Press Jewelers looking for some wedding earrings ; )
    Love,
    Kate & Mike

Sent on 12/30/2014

Everyone was so knowledgable and helpful, my fiancé loved her engagement ring.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2013

We absolutely love our rings from George Press Fine Jewelers! They designed and hand-crafted my rings and were very helpful finding the perfect ring for my husband. We are so lucky we used them for our rings. Thanks again George Press Fine Jewelers!

Sent on 08/04/2013

George Press Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 74 South Livingston Avenue Livingston, 07039 See on map
    Location of (George Press Jewelers)