About George Ladas Photography

Authentic photos of your unique story. You are special !!! I 'll help you remember...

My name is George Ladas and I am a wedding and portrait photographer, based in Greece available to travel where there are people who trust me to transform their moments and feelings into beautiful pictures.

The joy of communication with people, every time I shoot their wedding, engagement, anniversary or elopement,  is what fills me with energy and makes me consider wedding photography as a way of expression and creativity!

If photography is important to you as well, don't hesitate to contact me.
I will be glad to discuss your plans and dreams...

Please fill out the contact form! I look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (5)
Toning (4)
Engagement Shoot (3)
Proofs (3)

George and his team were the best choice we could make for our wedding photos! A true professional and an amazing artist. He brought out the best of us and captured moments that will become memories. Everyone who sees our pics asks us about the photographer!!! I could not ask for more. I recommend George without any hesitations!!!!

Profile Picture yiota, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love my husband, I loved my wedding and I love my photos. It was the best choice to make. He delivered to us a wonderful album and a great experience as well. Everything has been as I dreamed of and the results has been captured on our photos. Such a great job, a true professional who listened to our needs, he respected them, he talked to us to find out the best pose, the best angle and eventually he managed to bring the best out of us. We thank you sooo much George. Giving you 5 stars is the less to do for what you gave us. By the way, Happy New Year to you and your family!

Profile Picture Evi, 8/19/17, 1 Review

Negatives
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

George Ladas Photography is a wedding photographer from Greece servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Athens, Greek Islands and, and Europe. George Ladas Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the photography wedding industry since 2013 specializing in photojournalism style and portraits.