Atlanta, GA 30311 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Geno & Co

Katy · Married on 11/10/2012

Geno is an unbelievably talented makeup artist who does work for weddings, photo shoots, videos, and more. By far, I spent more time looking for a makeup artist than for any other vendor as I wanted to find someone who had a strong understanding of shading, light, face shape, etc. Many of the bridal makeup artists I found tended to give the same look to each bride, but Geno really took the time to customize unique to me. With very little direction from me, he was able to bring out my best features in a way that not only looked great in person, but also reflected well on camera, which is a difficult balance to achieve. He also did my mother and grandmother's makeup, making them look like glamorous versions of themselves.

Aside from his talent, Geno bring amazing positive energy and a great attitude. He and his assistant Chico are a pleasure to be around and made the process so much fun. Geno delivered upon my every expectation and then some and I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2012

I was referred to Geno through someone I knew who had used his services for their wedding day and I’m glad they did. Geno was great to work with and was flexible with scheduling a trial run before the wedding even with short notice. He is very personable and put me at ease which really helped me because like most brides I was stressing out on my wedding day. I felt very comfortable talking with him and asking questions. He did the hair and makeup for me, my mother, and my grandmother. He listened to what I wanted and simply stepped it up a notch which really turned out amazing especially in photos. Everyone loved their make-up and everyone was raving about how beautiful the three of us were the whole night. I was absolutely beat to perfection (beautiful) for my wedding day so much that I didn’t want to take my makeup off at the end of the night not that I had to because my make-up held up the entire night! I could not have been more pleased. If you want to look fabulous and beautiful for your wedding day then I would highly recommend Geno because he’s the absolute best!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Nicholl · Married on 09/22/2012

I hired Geno to do my bridesmaids makeup and I should have hired him to do mine as well because he ended up needing to help my makeup artist. Geno was thorough, prepared and made my bridesmaids beautiful!

Sent on 12/01/2012