1330 Quincy St NE Studio 406, Minneapolis, MN 55418 Map · Phone number

About geneoh photography

Geneoh Photography is a Minneapolis based Fine Art Wedding and Portrait Company specializing in creating hand-crafted imagery that tells your story. Available worldwide.

geneoh136

geneoh photography 5
geneoh photography 6
geneoh photography 7

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2019

Proud to have had him as our photographer!

I racked up countless hours poring through pictures to find the perfect photographer for our wedding. When I came across Gene's work, I knew I could stop searching.

Gene has a way of making an awkward couple feel more at ease. I am known for making a slew of odd faces in pictures, and I often feel self-conscious about it. Seeing our engagement photos gave me such a boost of confidence, and wiped away my fears about my face. He manages to capture just the right moments, and pull the best shots out of you, while still remaining true to who you are. I've always hated the way my smile looked, but after seeing our photos, for the first time I like my smile.

On the day of the wedding, I was a bit frazzled trying to do my part to help set up at the venue, but Gene was such a calming presence to have around. This is such an amazing asset to have in a photographer on your wedding day! At one point during our getting-ready time, things got very hectic and my phone started blowing up with texts. I was so close to breaking down, but Gene went above and beyond, handling my family member and even coming to show me the sweet text my Fiancé had just sent to calm me.

He was on point every step of the way, never missing a moment. He does a fantastic job of getting the shots by being non-intrusive and without ever alerting you to his presence. A big reason why I was so drawn to his work was because he has a way of capturing genuine moments. Even when you feel like you just holding still, somehow he finds the most important aspects of that to shoot.

Being a DIY couple, we put an enormous amount of work into creating all of the decor for our wedding, and as such we were beyond delighted to see so many wonderful shots of what we created and how it came together.

Thank you so much Gene for being a part of our day. It is so meaningful to us to have these beautiful images to remember the most magical day. We truly appreciate being able to be subjects of your art. It's only been a few hours, but we've already received numerous comments from friends and family on how wonderful the photos are!

Best,

geneoh photography 13
    geneoh photography 14
    geneoh photography 15

Shane & Katie · Married on 10/20/2017

I found Geneoh Photography just by searching wedding photographers on Google images in Minneapolis. The photo that caught my eye was exactly what my new husband and I were looking for on our day, beautifully simple yet creative photography! My husband and I hired Geneoh Photography for our small intimate wedding in October. Since our day wasn't your typical wedding, we didn't need the average amount of hours of coverage for the day; Gene was very flexible and willing to work with us to meet our needs and what we wanted captured. We met him on our wedding day and he was such a nice guy, he had a hands off approach to capture candid shots but still guided us in making sure to take beautiful and creative photos. Gene is truly a great photographer and creates the most beautiful art with his photography, the amount of emotion he is able to capture in his photos is amazing! We highly recommend Geneoh Photography!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/23/2016

To say we are happy with our photos and experience working with Gene would be an understatement. He is a true artist - he treats you and your event like his muse. He respects the physical aspect of photography beyond pictures on a screen. What he delivered to us was a collection of photos that took our breath away - they were perfectly curated and captured the most tender moments between us, our families and our friends. I feel so incredibly grateful that we found Gene. Also, when your photographer shows up with Colleen from 2nd Truth as his second-shooter, you know you are good hands. Seriously. Was not expecting that.

Sent on 06/16/2016

geneoh photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

• 1330 Quincy St NE, Studio 406 Minneapolis, 55418 See on map