655 Creekside Dr., Oxford, AL 36203 Map · Phone number

About Garfrerick's Cafe

Garfrerick's Cafe features a fresh-daily menu inspired by the seasons. Ingredients are sourced from Garfrerick Farms and other local growers. We bring that same freshness and creativity to our catering menus -- whether your event is a plated and served dinner for 30, appetizers or a buffet for 300. Most of our dishes are gluten-free. We also offer ethnic and vegan cuisine. Our chefs are happy to create a unique menu for your special event, and our professional wait staff will present each dish with Southern hospitality.

Our banquet room seats up to 100 and our private dining room seats up to 14. Parking is convenient.

seabass
cheesetray

16 Reviews for Garfrerick's Cafe

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband, myself, and both of our families would give Garfrerick's a complete 10/10! They were absolutely wonderful from start to finish, and provided us with a super unique, very fresh selection of appetizers, entrees, desserts, and drinks! (Did I mention FRESH? And DEFINITELY the best value we found, by far). We had several key guests who were Gluten Free, and each of our meals were made GF so that our guests could enjoy their first choice! Additionally, our cake was DELICIOUS! They made us one naked cake (with gluten) and a special gluten-free naked cake as well. Our signature drink - blackberry mint julep - was a HUGE hit, and our guests complimented how delicious the food was the whole night! Many even said it was the best food at a wedding they had ever had! :) In addition to the delicious, fresh, healthful, and yummy food and drink options, Dave is awesome! He's extremely thoughtful, and someone we will recommend to all of our friends and family! Likewise, the servers were AWESOME! They were positive, fun to be around, fast and responsive, and even joined us on the dance floor after dinner for a little while when we invited them to!

If you're looking for a sign to book Garfrerick's, THIS IS IT! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Brittani · Married on 06/04/2016

I contacted Suzen at Garfrericks about wedding catering on a busy Friday afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised that she took the time to answer all of my questions then and there, which took about an hour! She even stated that she had a meeting to attend shortly, but made sure she had my tasting scheduled before ending our call.

I was in contact with her in the months between this call and my tasting regarding my desired menu. When we got there, we were thrilled to be served by Chef Dave himself. Furthermore, he had gone to the trouble of creating and preparing specially requested dishes not on the menu for us to taste on a Saturday night! Everything that we tried was absolutely divine. The chicken and beef were both tender, and both the mashed potatoes and diced potatoes were out of this world. The asparagus was delicious as well! It was clear Garfrericks would be catering our wedding - the only question was how to narrow it down to only a couple of the delicious options available!

Overall, I was so pleased with the service both during our dining experience and during our wedding. Everyone raved about the food at our wedding. My husband and I both agreed our only regret was not getting a doggy bag to take after the wedding because the food was so amazing! I will also add that Chef Dave was fantastic at accommodating food allergies and special diets at our wedding, making special plates for those individuals at no extra charge. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone considering Garfrericks for dinner or for catering!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Steve · Married on 05/07/2016

Garfrerick's catered the reception for my daughter's wedding. From the initial tasting to the actual event, Chef Dave and his staff were excellent. They worked with us to ensure every aspect of the reception was tailored to our needs. The food and the service from the staff were outstanding. I can not think of one thing I would change. I've had friends that attended the reception ask for directions to the restaurant. If you are considering having an event, you and your guests will be missing out if you don't take advantage of this jewel of a place.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Award

Garfrerick's Cafe FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 21.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 21.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 655 Creekside Dr. Oxford, 36203 See on map