Saint Louis, MO 63121 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Gara Elizabeth Photography

Hello Brides and Grooms! Welcome and congratulations on your engagement! I am so excited to meet you as potential clients, but most importantly, you as a couple! Engagement sessions are such a great time for us to get to know each other! In our communication about your day, I want to be sure that YOUR vision is captured and expressed well with my expertise.

A little about me? I'm a ball of energy! I know how to lay low and out of sight during an event while still doing my job and how to take charge and organize when the time calls. I love to laugh, try to cook and the outdoors. Photography and painting are my passions in life.

In life, I recognize that to exist is powerful, fragile and is often taken for granted. People and memories are irreplaceable and I provide a keen eye and strive to reinvent the photography experience by providing a relaxed, fun environment that allows your true nature and personality to glow. I provide personal assistance during your wedding planning for a more pleasurable experience overall. Everyday I look forward to memorable moments - whether they are my own or ones lived through my clients. Our mission is to provide outstanding service, an enjoyable experience in front of the camera as well as photographs you will love.

Time to chat! What do you desire from your photographer? I want to know! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Gara Elizabeth

Follow Gara Elizabeth Photography on

c12ebf1368da9251 454
copy
Gara Elizabeth Photography
st louis photographer st charles photographer en
  • Videos 1

15 Reviews for Gara Elizabeth Photography

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2019

Easy Breezy!

Gara was FANTASTIC! I used her for family photos (9 adults, 4 kids of various ages) and the session couldn't have gone better. Gara was totally easy-breezy, laid back, and flexible. She had no problem giving the kids to have breaks to run around and allowed us to take absolutely as many photos as we wanted. She posed us in several creative ways, and also captured some fun spontaneous moments with the family. She had the pictures edited and returned to me 3 days after the shoot and they are awesome! I can't recommend Gara enough, I would hire her to shoot my wedding if it was in St. Louis. Thanks again, Gara!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/08/2017

Gara is not just a fantastic photographer she is also a wonderful person. Anytime we have an event in St. Louis I choose her to be our photographer. I have also used her for family pictures in Central Missouri. She has a great eye and honestly, I really enjoy her on a personal level. I highly recommend Gara. Rebecca Gordon, Friends of the Missouri Governor's Mansion

Sent on 04/11/2017

Kari · Married on 11/04/2016

Gara was so amazing ! I told her my vision and captured it perfectly. She made us feel so comfortable !

Sent on 01/27/2017