Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Galena Mini Weddings

1.0

Future brides beware! We booked with Galena mini weddings for a group of 50. I worked with Angela for months to set up a romantic, intimate ceremony and reception. I pretty much got the exact opposite! The things that your contract states you will get, you do not! There were no white table linens, we ate our dinner off of plastic plates with plastic utensils (not china as promised), the food was awful and the decor was NOT what we had talked about! She waited until mid dinner to tell my husband and I that the venue would not be serving our guests any liquor, even though we paid for that. The worst moment of the night, which should have been my highlight, was when my dad walked me down the aisle. The song we chose skipped and crackled the entire time! I was mortified. We planned to do a sand ceremony with my daughter during the vows. When we got there Angela had forgotten the sand and vase. We ended up pouring glitter into a plastic cup. I've honestly never felt so cheated in my life! She might do fine for elopement type weddings, not for a traditional planned out one. Please do yourselves a favor and go with a different company! This day is too important to have someone cheapen it!

Profile Picture Stormy, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just booked our November wedding here and were so happy that they could meet our special requests for a last minute outdoor wedding, very helpful and friendly.

Profile Picture Genos, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Completely took the stress out of planning our quick elopement, everything was included. Highly Recommend

Profile Picture Rosline, 10/15/16, 1 Review