116 N Bellevue, Langhorne, PA 19047 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About G Marie

G Marie Bridal is here for all your wedding glam needs! We are an off and on-location bridal hair and glamorous makeup style company. Whether at a home, hotel, bridal suite, or our location in historic Langhorne Boro, our team of amazingly talented, experienced stylists will work with you to create the perfect style you have always dreamed of! Not only you, the beautiful bride, but also the entire bridal party.
6d537b9f 52ea 410b 99ad 5c61d8d9442f 51 1874491 1568216287

G Marie 6
  • Casey

Casey Bausch · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing! 10/10 experience!

Georgie was amazing on my wedding day! In only a few hours she was able to finish my bridesmaid's hair and mine, with no decrease in the quality of her work! I had two hair trials before the wedding because I have A LOT of hair and was very nervous and she was so sweet and patient and worked with me so well to figure out exactly what I wanted! Highly recommend Georgie for any event, or just to get a cut or color!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    G Marie 9

julia · Married on 04/27/2019

So happy I went with Georgie!

Georgie was amazing! I was in love with my hair and all of my bridesmaids hair. She worked around my schedule for my hair trial and she was always available to talk! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    G Marie 10
    G Marie 11
    G Marie 12

G Marie FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• G Marie 1
    Complimentary Hair Trial

Now offering a complimentary Hair and Makeup trial for our 2020 brides when you book today!

• 116 N Bellevue Langhorne, PA, 19047 See on map