Fuji Floral Design

Atlanta, Georgia View map Visit website

Fuji Floral Design is a full-service floral and event decor company located in Atlanta, Georgia that provides beautiful arrangements and high-quality flowers for special events. Headed by Verna Tsunafuji, a florist with over 20 years of experience, the company strives to capture the essence of your wedding in its custom-made designs. Verna and her professional staff work closely with couples to create floral arrangements that fit each client’s unique tastes, endeavoring to make every event memorable.

Services Provided

Fuji Floral Design provides floral arrangements in a wide range of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic tropical, and nautical designs. Arrangements can be provided for aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, and table arrangements, with single flowers and flower petals also available. Other services provided by Verna and her team include:

• Consultations
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Isabela
    Isabela S. Married on 06/04/2022

Beautiful and Sophisticated

My experience with Fuji Floral was incredible, Verna was extremely responsive and organized, also she is truly an artist.
    The flowers and colors were incredible and the arrangements were stunning. The large alter arrangements were so sophisticated in their style and silhouette. 10/10 amazing
  • Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 06/04/2022

Gorgeous floral arrangements!!

Fuji Floral Design provided the flowers for my daughter and son-n-law's wedding. Absolutely stunning and Verna was a pleasure to work with. She took my daughter's vision and brought everything to life perfectly.
    Nu Married on 04/30/2022

Spectacular floral arrangements! The Best In Town !

All the ATLANTA brides and Grooms to be if you want a breathtaking wedding. Come to see Verna. She will make it happen for you.

I am in MN tried to plan a wedding for my daughter. I reviewed so many flower arrangements from other vendors and none of them caught eyes but Fuji Floral Design. My husband and I made a trip to Atlanta to meet Vernal the first time with my daughter. Verna is extremely talented; she is a very good listener and very accommodating the styles we were looking for. She immediately put together a bouquet in front of our eyes within a few minutes. Wow, what a talent! We knew she is the floral for our daughter’s wedding. It was amazing to work with her. She was always quick to respond to my questions. She gave me such a good advice on the design and on the delivery time to keep all the flowers fresh from outdoor and then move them back to indoor reception. Her service was great. She was at the site to assist the setup and to make sure everything went smoothly. After the ceremony, they move all the arrangements and set them up in door. Came back at midnight to remove all the vases on time. Her flowers made my daughter’s wedding. The guests, the reception venue, the band, the coordinator have seen a lot of wedding and for them to say “I have not seen any thing like this” it was huge complement. It was all Verna made that happen. Verna, I can’t thank you enough. We all LOVE you and your works!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Posh Chic Events Posh Chic Events Wedding Planners

I had the best time working with Verna on designing my couples wedding flowers. She is such a lovely and wonderful person! She listened, clarified, and made suggestions on which flowers and vases would be best to achieve the look we wanted. Did I mention she's great!!! And the flowers were amazing! Words can not express how excited I was when I saw them being installed, and how they transformed the room. Everything was perfect! Her staff are wonderful as well and very professional. I can't wait to work with her again.

Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Fuji Floral does amazing work! They consistently delivery beautiful arrangements that fit the clients vision, style and personality. No matter what the occasion is they create amazing floral arrangements to match the event style. I highly recommend Fuji Floral Design for your next event. It is always such a pleasure to work with them.

361 17th Street, NW Suite 3, Suite 3 Atlanta, Georgia, 30363
Location of (Fuji Floral Design)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding