Fuji Floral Design

361 17th Street, NW Suite 3, Atlanta, GA 30363 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fuji Floral Design

Fuji Floral Design is a full-service floral and event decor company located in Atlanta, Georgia that provides beautiful arrangements and high-quality flowers for special events. Headed by Verna Tsunafuji, a florist with over 20 years of experience, the company strives to capture the essence of your wedding in its custom-made designs. Verna and her professional staff work closely with couples to create floral arrangements that fit each client’s unique tastes, endeavoring to make every event memorable.

Services Provided

Fuji Floral Design provides floral arrangements in a wide range of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic tropical, and nautical designs. Arrangements can be provided for aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, and table arrangements, with single flowers and flower petals also available. Other services provided by Verna and her team include:

• Consultations

Fuji Floral Design 6
Fuji Floral Design 7

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Best decision we made!

Our story with Verna began about 4 years ago when my now husband asked Verna to create a floral arrangement for our first Valentine’s Day together. The piece was so unique and beautiful that throughout our relationship, only Fuji Florals has made flowers for us since. When we got engaged and it was time to start the wedding planning process, there was only one florist we had in mind, Fuji Floral. I walked into Verna’s shop and told her our story, how she was the only person who has made flowers for me over the last four years, she instantly remembered Kevin and some of the unique and interesting arrangements over the years. Verna and I spent a few sessions reviewing options, creating mock up arrangements, talking budget, and all decorative details. She knew what I wanted (and maybe even what I needed without me having to ask) and respected all of my decisions throughout the process. She was even as kind and attentive with my mom when she came in for our final appointment. When it came time for our final walk through at the venue with all vendors, Verna was a great consultant to linen choices and other pieces to ensure continuity with our floral design. I was so grateful for how engaged she was throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, her team was a well-oiled machine. Every detail was PERFECT, and she was genuinely excited to see our plan come to life. Throughout our wedding and the days and weeks following I cannot tell you how many compliments we got on the flowers at both our ceremony and reception. Verna and Fuji Floral truly transformed our venue into the dream I always had for my wedding- clean, elegant, and just a little unique. I would highly recommend Fuji Floral to all brides, it was one of the best decisions we made.

Susan Nock · Married on 10/13/2018

A wonderful experience!

We used Verna and Fuji Floral Design for my daughter's wedding and are so glad we did! When we met with Verna, she demonstrated various floral options for us, and we felt very comfortable with our choices. She was able to put together beautiful arrangements that were unique and affordable. We received so many compliments on the beautiful flowers at the wedding and reception!

Fuji Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• Posh Chic Events
    Posh Chic Events Wedding Planners

I had the best time working with Verna on designing my couples wedding flowers. She is such a lovely and wonderful person! She listened, clarified, and made suggestions on which flowers and vases would be best to achieve the look we wanted. Did I mention she's great!!! And the flowers were amazing! Words can not express how excited I was when I saw them being installed, and how they transformed the room. Everything was perfect! Her staff are wonderful as well and very professional. I can't wait to work with her again.

• Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events
    Pretty Tulips Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Fuji Floral does amazing work! They consistently delivery beautiful arrangements that fit the clients vision, style and personality. No matter what the occasion is they create amazing floral arrangements to match the event style. I highly recommend Fuji Floral Design for your next event. It is always such a pleasure to work with them.

• 361 17th Street, NW Suite 3, Suite 3 Atlanta, Georgia, GA 30363 See on map