Fuji Floral Design Reviews

Fuji Floral Design 6
Fuji Floral Design 7

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2019

Flowers for wedding

Working with Verna was an absolute pleasure. She is very knowledgeable and after almost losing hope trying to find a florist for my wedding, Verna proved that not only should I still have hope, but that my wedding dreams can come true. I love how she put together samples of our bouquets during our consultation. This helped bring our visions to life. You absolutely get what you pay for and Verna is worth every cent!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Best decision we made!

Our story with Verna began about 4 years ago when my now husband asked Verna to create a floral arrangement for our first Valentine’s Day together. The piece was so unique and beautiful that throughout our relationship, only Fuji Florals has made flowers for us since. When we got engaged and it was time to start the wedding planning process, there was only one florist we had in mind, Fuji Floral. I walked into Verna’s shop and told her our story, how she was the only person who has made flowers for me over the last four years, she instantly remembered Kevin and some of the unique and interesting arrangements over the years. Verna and I spent a few sessions reviewing options, creating mock up arrangements, talking budget, and all decorative details. She knew what I wanted (and maybe even what I needed without me having to ask) and respected all of my decisions throughout the process. She was even as kind and attentive with my mom when she came in for our final appointment. When it came time for our final walk through at the venue with all vendors, Verna was a great consultant to linen choices and other pieces to ensure continuity with our floral design. I was so grateful for how engaged she was throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, her team was a well-oiled machine. Every detail was PERFECT, and she was genuinely excited to see our plan come to life. Throughout our wedding and the days and weeks following I cannot tell you how many compliments we got on the flowers at both our ceremony and reception. Verna and Fuji Floral truly transformed our venue into the dream I always had for my wedding- clean, elegant, and just a little unique. I would highly recommend Fuji Floral to all brides, it was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Susan Nock · Married on 10/13/2018

A wonderful experience!

We used Verna and Fuji Floral Design for my daughter's wedding and are so glad we did! When we met with Verna, she demonstrated various floral options for us, and we felt very comfortable with our choices. She was able to put together beautiful arrangements that were unique and affordable. We received so many compliments on the beautiful flowers at the wedding and reception!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Raschell

Raschell · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Experience

I'm so glad we were able to work with Verna at Fuji Floral! She was recommended by our wedding planner and I knew from our first meeting, it would be a breeze to work with her. Going into the floral meeting, I had no idea what to expect, but Verna made the process seamless and was very helpful in offering her expert advice. In the end, I absolutely loved how beautiful the flowers looked. From the bouquets and boutonnieres to the table arrangements, everything looked stunning. Highly recommend this company for your special day!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Miles · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful Bouquet

After meeting with 2 other florists, we had a consultation with Verna at Fuji Floral. While the other florists mostly attempted to sway us with their suggestions, Verna actually listened to what we wanted for our day. One thing that was really impressive, was Verna actually put together a sample bouquet during the consultation so we didn't have to guess or keep going back to Pinterest for ideas.

We knew we did not want to spend an enormous amount of our budget on flowers and we shared this with Verna. Instead of her trying to up sell us, she gave us options for our vision that were within in the budget that we shared.

We had to make a few additions leading up the wedding and Verna was very responsive to our requests. The arrangements came out even better than we could have imagined. It was truly a pleasure working with Verna and we highly recommend Fuji Floral Design!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Manuella · Married on 08/12/2018

Ok so first off Verna is absolutely amazing! Let me walk you through the easiest decision I made in the entire 10 months of wedding planning. I found Verna right here on wedding wire and after communicating back and forth via email, we set up an appointment to meet and discuss my ideas and vision. Before meeting with Verna, I had already went to two other florist who only showed me pictures and nodded their heads to my wishes and demands then gave me a sticker price. Now I thought that’s how it was gonna be at Fuji so I went expecting her to do the same. She didn’t. We sat down in her shop, not some office with pictures and magazine covers.. she asked about my plans and listened. What stood out to me and what made me choose her was that she not only paid attention to my wants, she paid attention to my budget. Let’s be honest, I think most brides get carried away with wanting a lot of what may be out of our budgets. I was one of those brides.. I wanted roses and callalilies and a bunch of other flowers I can’t even pronounce. She brought me back down to reality lol.. told me that with my budget of 2k she could make my dream wedding come true but with alternatives. Rather than show me pictures of what my bouquet would look like, she made one for me right there on the spot, pulled some hydrangeas and roses and callalilies and made the most beautiful arrangement. Like I said, Verna is amazing. On the day of, my bouquet was beautiful, my bridesmaids bouquet were beautiful, the ceremony arrangements were breathtaking. I mean, literally every little detail we discussed was executed perfectly. She even added little touches that made it unique. I loved working with her. Thank you Verna! Whenever I’m in midtown, I’ll stop by and catch up.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Fuji Floral Design 11
    Fuji Floral Design 12
    Fuji Floral Design 13

Brantriesa · Married on 07/26/2018

My bridal bouquet was exactly what I envisioned!!!! Thank you so much, Ms. Verna!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sebrena · Married on 05/12/2018

Fuji florist exceeded our expectations. We were very pleased with Verna and the suggestions she provided. I’m so happy that Verna and Fuji florist were apart of creating our special day and provided the magical touch needed for our wedding.

Thanks so much Fuji Florist!!!
    Sebrena K. Freeman

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Fuji Floral Design 14
    Fuji Floral Design 15
    Fuji Floral Design 16

Amy · Married on 05/04/2018

Verna was absolutely amazing! When I first spoke with Verna, I told her I wanted specific flowers, but as I thought, they were out of season. I wanted a Japanese fusion wedding, so flowers to match this theme. She recommended different flowers and helped create a visual for me. Her artistry is absolutely amazing!

The day of the wedding, she provided the flowers each marked with who they were supposed to be for, which definitely helped with the hectic day! Verna is such a professional and very responsive! The flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Lakesia · Married on 04/29/2018

Verna at Fuji Floral Designs did it again. After 8yrs, she continues to amaze me! She made my nieces wedding a fairytale come true. The floral chandelier was a vision of nothing but beauty. Her commitment to perfection always leaves me carefree. I totally give her my vision and she gives it LIFE!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

I am so happy I chose Fuji Floral Design as my wedding florist. I got quotes from multiple design companies / florists and not only did Fuji have by far the best price, Verna also took the time to meet with me in person to show me how the flowers would look together. I honestly did not have a very clear vision of what I wanted our wedding flowers to look like and Verna was very patient and understanding with my indecisiveness. I made multiple edits to the design we decided on and each time it was very easy for Verna to update the quote and work with the changes. And in terms of how the flowers looked, they were beautiful! Everything turned out better than I could have expected and I got many compliments on how nice the room looked, which I owe all to Verna and her team. We could not have been happier with every aspect of working with Fuji Floral Design.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Fuji Floral Design 17
    Fuji Floral Design 18
    Fuji Floral Design 19
    Fuji Floral Design 20
    Fuji Floral Design 21

Rachael · Married on 10/28/2017

Verna was absolutely fabulous. I am a very no- nonsense individual, and knew what I wanted, but knew NOTHING about floral design and she made choosing the flowers for all the aspects of my wedding so incredibly easy! She even accommodated my desire to use a part of my mothers wedding dress on my bouquet (see photo below) Not only is she reasonably priced for the Atlanta area, but she works with you until you are happy with the end product, giving suggestions you didn't even know about! I will recommend her again and again for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Fuji Floral Design 22
    Fuji Floral Design 23
    Fuji Floral Design 24
    Fuji Floral Design 25

David · Married on 10/07/2017

The easiest part of planning this wedding was my experience with Fuji Floral Design. They knew what they were doing, thought of the things I didn’t even know about, helped out with everything I asked, and everything looked flawless!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Angela · Married on 08/12/2017

Fuji Floral is FIRST CLASS!!!
    Fuji Floral provided all of the flowers for my daughter’s wedding a couple of weeks ago. The flowers were GORGEOUS!!! Verna was amazing to work with. When we went for our consultation, Verna took time with us to make sure she captured exactly what my daughter had in mind. She went over and above by bringing flowers to the table and putting together a bouquet so we could see exactly what it would look like. She was so sweet and gave great advice when we asked questions. She is a joy to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend Fuji Floral to anyone for their floral needs.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/12/2017

Fuji Floral was amazing and you should definitely go with their services for all of your floral needs! Verna was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process. When we first visited her shop, I had a few ideas in mind of what I wanted and she took my ideas and built an example bouquet for me right then and there. If I was iffy about a type of flower she would take it out and suggest another until we made the most perfect wedding bouquet. They were delivered on time and were absolutely gorgeous!! I had no worries at all on my wedding day with Verna and her team. She was always very responsive to any questions we had and always had great suggestions. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/20/2017

Verna was amazing to work with! She did all the flowers for my wedding and everything went seamlessly. She worked with me on budget and made much needed suggestions on flowers that would work well. All the flowers she used were exceptional - 5 days later, my bouquet is still fresh! I highly recommend Fuji Floral Design!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Evita · Married on 04/23/2017

Hiring Fuji Floral Design was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. From the start, Verna understood my vision and worked with me to make sure everything was perfect and within my budget. I'm still in awe of my gorgeous bouquet and centerpieces and so are my guests. I highly recommend selecting Fuji Floral Design for a wedding or any special occasion; you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Heidi · Married on 03/18/2017

I LOVE FUJI FLORAL DESIGN!! Verna at Fuji floral design has an incredible talent and such an eye for floral design-- I was completely blown away on my wedding day by the elegant and one-of-a-kind flower arrangements that were plastered all over the wedding venue. My wedding bouquet was truly the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen-- Verna's creation of hydrangeas and roses with cascading orchids was so impressive that everyone kept telling me all night how much they loved it. The alter was created out of branches and two large arrangements on either side. It was natural and elegant, and more perfect than I had imagined it would be. She brought crystals that hung from the tall arrangements on the tables that wowed the guests. Out of all of the vendors I had, I was happiest with Fuji Floral Design because once you choose her she takes charge and knows everything she needs to do on your wedding day to make your arrangements gorgeous. (Side note: I unfortunately could not say the same for some of my other vendors, so brides--really take self management into consideration when you are making your choice). Do yourselves a favor and hire this wonderful florist!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Greta · Married on 11/25/2016

Verna was sooooo easy to work with. She listened to our vision and created floral designs that were not only unique and beautiful but perfect for our budget. I love that she took the time to meet with my mom and I personally and created actual designs on the spot with live flowers right on the spot during our consultation! And, my wedding was almost two weeks ago and several of our hydrangeas and roses are still going strong :-) The quality of the flowers was amazing...the white roses we used were so big and pretty, unlike any I'd seen before! I highly recommend Fuji Floral Design to any couple seeking the best in Atlanta floral design!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Fuji Floral is very well aware of what their clients needs are, and support their vision through expressing it in their arrangements.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Roya · Married on 05/21/2016

Fuji was fantastic! We loved working with Verna for the wedding. We did a Nintendo themed wedding, which is a little unique. I had made decorations out of perler beads that I wanted to be mixed into the flowers. Other florists that we talked to were hesitant to put them in the flowers, trying to find other options, but Verna was excited about trying to find a way to make them work! She gave us ideas on how best to prep them for her, and she ran with it. The floral choices were also very unique, so we were excited to get something that wasn't just the same standard mix of flowers. I didn't really know what to expect for my bouquet, but I LOVED it. Our centerpieces and flowers at the ceremony really stood out and they were a hit! Everyone was talking about them. I highly recommend Fuji, especially if you want to do something a little original with your decorations. They can make them stand out in a beautiful way!

Sent on 06/28/2016
  • Carma

Carma · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for flowers that are unique and noteworthy, I would suggest Fuji Floral Design! The lead florist Verna has an amazing gift. My now husband has been sending me flowers from her since we first began dating. She has definitely played an integral role in our love story! She has taken part in some of our most memorable days over the years including our bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and of course our wedding day. Verna is very easy to work with and accommodating to request to help your vision truly come alive. Our wedding was held at an art museum and she was able to enhance our theme by actually painting some of the flowers. I would definitely refer Verna if you want stunningly beautiful bouquets that stand out from the rest!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Amy · Married on 05/14/2016

I could not have been happier with Fuji Floral Design! Verna was so easy to work with and set me at ease from the very beginning! Our consultation was a personable and fun experience. She used real flowers to give me an idea of what my boquet would look like and gave me great ideas for flowers to use at my reception and ceremony. Verna was respectful of my budget which was important to me. On the day of the wedding, our flowers were delivered on time and in great condition! I would highly recommend Fuji Floral Design for your upcoming event.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Sanah · Married on 04/02/2016

Look no further for a florist or decor vendor for your special day - Verna and her team were literally the highlight of my wedding with how impeccable my centerpieces and bouquets (among other floral arrangements) turned out! I haven't stopped receiving compliments on how beautiful the wedding was and I know this was in large part thanks to Verna. We had a very windy day for our outdoor ceremony and she went to her shop and made entirely new arrangements that would withstand the wind...all without my knowing this during my anxious and hectic wedding day! Don't even get me started on how celebrity worthy my wedding cake looked, all done after a few emails of asking Verna if she could "spruce" it up for me last minute! If you are looking for a very professional and customer focused florist, you have found it. You have found the perfect business partner to make your day look as amazing as possible but also she joins you throughout the process in the excitement of your big day. I think it speaks volumes when weeks after your wedding, you are looking for events to have where you can use Fuji Floral to help your accessorize...I feel like I have found a vendor I will use for many more occasions to come! Thank you Fuji Floral for making my wedding the fairytale I dreamed of!

Sent on 04/22/2016