27 E. Main St, Springville, NY 14141 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Fresh Weddings and Events

Your Wedding is unique and so are you. Let us capture your vision and create the ultimate experience for you and your guests with our full menu of design services. Our designers will help you connect the elements you have chosen so your wedding will be talked about for years.

We offer centerpiece rental and deisgn, floral design, backdrops, uplighting including custom gobo's, fabric draping, linen rental, invitations and candy bars. Call Mary or Casie at 716-592-5015 or email us at wnydecorator@gmail.com today to bring your dream wedding to life!

Follow Fresh Weddings and Events on

wedding show 5
img569
katies wedding3
Fresh Weddings and Events
Our uplighting and linen packages will completely transform your space!
Our uplighting and linen packages will completely transform your space!
Our crystal backdrops and uplighting will add instant glamour to your big day!
Our crystal backdrops and uplighting will add instant glamour to your big day!
katieswedding7
flowers2
lauras wedding
garden
Fresh Weddings and Events
Let us create a custom centerpiece just for you, from the rentals to the floral we have you coverd
wedding floral 7

Fresh Weddings and Events 5
Fresh Weddings and Events 6
Fresh Weddings and Events 7

Katelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Finding a florist to truly capture your wedding vision can be tough. Mary & Casie at Fresh are truly amazing and captured our vision to a T! After one meeting, they understood exactly what I had in mind and were confident they could create the look we were going for. When I walked into the tent on the day of our wedding I had a brief moment to myself to look around and just take in my vision come to life. Let me tell you... Fresh came through with the most beautiful 20' floral and greenery runner for our head table, guest table greenery/floral and gorgeous arrangements for our signs, placecard, and guestbook table. My bouquet was exactly as I had in mind with greenery, peonies, blush roses, and pops of color... they even sent me a backup bouquet in case the flowers didn't hold up to my liking (which they did!)
    My husband and I love fly fishing so we purchased flies to be attached to the groom and groomsmen boutineers -- Fresh did an amazing job making the fly blend with the greens/herbs but still stand out. This was one of my favorite details of the entire wedding, since it was such a personal touch!
    In addition, they built the most gorgeous floral hoop which we and our guests loved for photos! We also rented their BEER Bar which was a huge hit... guests are still talking about how cool it was to have draft beer in the middle of the field.
    Mary & Casie will make your wedding vision a reality! I highly recommend their services. Aside from floral, Fresh has TONS of decor for rent (lanterns, votives, faux trees, table runners, candle holders, pillars, etc.).
    THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Fresh Weddings and Events 8
    Fresh Weddings and Events 9
    Fresh Weddings and Events 10
    Fresh Weddings and Events 11
    Fresh Weddings and Events 12

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

These ladies are absolutely amazing! They are honestly a one stop shop, don't bother looking elsewhere. I had planned on DIY center pieces and floral arrangements for my wedding, because pinterest makes everything look and sound so easy. Well.... after I started pricing it out and realized how much work it was going to be I was BEYOND overwhelmed!! Luckily I figured this out early on in my planning, and started looking around for quotes. I reached out to Fresh after seeing their beautiful photos on their website & their location was close to our venue. Mary and Casie were AMAZING from start to finish. I don't know much about flowers and walked in way over my head. They were so patient, knowledgeable, professional & talked me off the ledge a few times. Mary was very respectful of our budget and everything turned out perfect. She even helped me out a few weeks before the wedding picking out napkins and table runners, when we realized our venue had a very limited color selection. Mary was on top of it and took everything in stride. The flowers the day of the wedding were PERFECT, I was stressing about the blue thistle matching the bridesmaid dresses and it turned out perfect. If you travel down to Ellicottville, stop in Springville quick to check out their shop! Better priced than EVL shops and so many cute gifts! This is the ONLY place I will recommend to anyone looking for a florist, or a gift shop.

Fresh Weddings and Events 13
    Fresh Weddings and Events 20
    Fresh Weddings and Events 21
    Fresh Weddings and Events 22

Kimberly · Married on 07/29/2017

Fresh did all of the floral for my recent wedding & I was absolutely blown away by them from start to finish! From their outstanding customer service to their ability to truly understand my vision & bring it to life, they rose beyond my wildest dreams & expectations. They truly took the time to get to know me & what I was looking for, so much so that I was able to let go of the reins & allow them to take control of the little details that normally drive brides crazy. They quickly earned my trust & put me at ease. Every aspect of the finished product was pure perfection: 37 beautiful centerpieces & an amazing head table piece, a breathtaking bouquet for myself & floral the rest of the bridal party that was nothing short of amazing, floral hoops that were all the rage against a stunning burlap backdrop, & the setup of a gorgeous birch arbor with fresh floral accents. I literally could not be any more thrilled with this business. & I have to admit, I had very high hopes because I'm a total junkie for fresh flowers. If you want the best for your wedding or event, this is where you'll find it!!!!!

Award

Fresh Weddings and Events FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fresh Weddings and Events 1
    20% off of Wedding Invitations
    Come and visit our showroom or call us at 716-592-5015 and receive 20% off of your wedding invitation order!

• Rosebud Estate Weddings
    Rosebud Estate Weddings Banquet Halls

Fresh provides professional wedding design and beautiful floral arrangements.

• Holiday Valley
    Holiday Valley Country Club Weddings

The Balloonery is fantastic! Not only do they provide fabulous décor for your event but they will also decorate of the venue for you! We have used The Balloonery on multiple occasions and recommend them to all our bridal couples.

• 27 E. Main St Springville, NY 14141 See on map