9706 Moorberry Ln., Houston, TX 77080 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Freedom Floral

Freedom Floral is a Houston, Texas-based floral-design studio with a passion for building lasting relationships with their couples. As your wedding florist, they are committed to going above and beyond to help you outline and hone the vision for your day. This company strives to create lasting connections while making their clients' ultimate wedding dreams come to life.

Freedom Floral offers a variety of services that include options for every budget. They have many à la carte options including bouquets, boutonnieres, and other floral pieces. Their streamlined service makes the pick up of your order quick and easy. This creative team also offers a full-service floral-and-event-design package. It's suited to the couple who want everything from customized ceremony decor to colorful accents at their reception and everything in between. Included in this package are:

• Three in-person or virtual consultations
  • Delivery of all floral and decor products
  • Set-up service to ensure every detail is in place

Follow Freedom Floral on
Flower buckets
20103christinekevinwed0026 websize 51 1994823 160332360392876

2 Reviews for Freedom Floral

Christine J. · Married on 12/29/2019

Excellent, personal- Brought dream to life.

I first found Chelsea through a friend's referral via social media. I reached out to her initially to make a bouquet for our engagement photos. I did not want typical bulb arrangement, I wanted something that looked natural, like how you might find wildflowers in a field, but also elegant and put together. Chelsea's portfolio "looked" the way I am lacking words to describe and the bouquet she made was beautiful and perfect. After that, I learned that she also was a florist for weddings as well. When I met Chelsea in person for a pre-consultation about working together she was very warm and kind. Not only did she want to know about what my vision was for the setting and florals on the day of the wedding, she took the time to ask about myself and my fiance, our story and get to know who we were ask a couple. On the floral side, I also liked that she was transparent about her pricing and the entire process of consulting and designing was very organized and methodical. I like that she uses Honeybook to keep track of communication and payments. (She also was available to text.) I had a specific vision in my head of what I wanted and I also knew that Chelsea has an eye and gift for making arrangements. So I felt confident that with her expertise and knowledge, she listened to me and also I trusted that she knew best. When it was wedding day, the first preview I had was of my bouquet and bridesmaids florals - they were perfect. The reception hall was a surprise - I saw it at the same time as my guests. She also put together an altar arrangement for my now husband and I to stand at. It was beautiful. When I walked into the reception hall, my eyes watered. Her design and floral arrangements were so stunning and exactly what I wanted. Actually, no, it was better. She also was flexible, there was a change to our seating arrangement as a sweetheart/head table the week before the wedding- I was stumped and didn't know what to put there design wise. She had "an idea" of what to do and kept it a surprise for us. She is so talented at what she does, not knowing - was not a worry, I felt excited to see what she could do. Her artistic ability to hear a vision, put together a mood board and then make it come to life, is such a gift. The textures, and flowers were so elegant and perfect. Her touch to our wedding "made" the magic. I highly recommend working with Chelsea.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Freedom Floral Pricing

Freedom Floral Price Rates

Freedom Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150
    $ 250
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Freedom Floral

Chelsea Wrobel

Chelsea Wrobel

Owner + Lead Designer

Chelsea is Owner and Lead Designer of Freedom Floral. Flowers bring her immense joy and she considers it an honor to come alongside couples as they plan and prepare for their special day. Seeing the vision come to life is Chelsea's favorite, which is why you'll always see her smiling from ear to ear on wedding day!

In addition to slinging flowers, Chelsea loves spending time with her family- she's been married to her college sweetheart for 7 wonderful years and together they have three beautiful children. You'll see her hubs (Kevin) around on event day, engineering arbors, and serving as resident handyman and problem solver. Working side by side with Kevin is one of Chelsea's favorite things about her job!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 9706 Moorberry Ln. Houston, TX, 77080 See on map
    Location of (Freedom Floral)