Freckled Feather

Nashville, TN View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Freckled Feather provides wedding photography for couples in in Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN but is availble for travel to anywhere! Your wedding day is filled with a lot of emotions. Your wedding photographs should be a permanent reminder of your story and the memories you make on your wedding day. Freckled Feather aims to be the visual narrator of your celebration.

Wedding packages are available based on the amount of hours spent photographing your day. Your coverage may last up to as long as you'd like. You’ll choose any special and specific moments that must be photographed and provide a requested phtoographs list to Freckled Feather. For larger packages, a boudoir or engagement session is added at a discount. Packages include the following:

• Custom editing
  • One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • High-resolution images
  • Online gallery access
  • Destination/travel
  • Liability insurance
  • Support and advice with your wedding planning
  • A USB of your images
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Tracey
    Jasmine Married on 08/10/2019
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So far, we've just had the consultation. I knew from the moment that I saw her website that she was the one for me. She is clearly so passionate about capturing my day in an artistic way and I was looking for a true artist. We talked about how we both wanted the engagement shoot to help us bond artistically and find a great style before the pressure of the wedding date. From the moment I met her, I felt like I had a new best friend and that is the most important trait in my photographer for me. I want to truly enjoy the day as well as have great pictures. I showed her my inspiration pictures and learned a new phrase, "light graffiti". It was in my favorite picture and she has several examples of pulling it off perfectly. We were completely in sync for the entire consultation and I am completely at ease that I chose the perfect photographer for my day.
  • Xandria
    Xandria Married on 12/24/2018
    5 out of 5 rating

Hire Christy

Christy is literally the best photographer I've ever worked with. She is not only an amazing artist, but an amazing person. She made us all feel comfortable and easy, she was incredibly helpful and she had great directions. She even kept me calm when I put my corset on upside down and wasted like 20 minutes! She was in constant contact with my DOC and thats not even talking about the AMAZING photos.

She was incredibly communicative before my wedding, even way in advance, and answered all my questions. I can't wait to work with her again for any other photos I ever need.

Hire her. You will not regret it.
  • illustration stars

262 photos · 08/18/2018

Pricing

Nashville Nashville, TN, 37219
7205607535
Location of (Freckled Feather)
615 Church Street Nashville, TN, 37219
7205607535

24 hours

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding