124 Pickett Creek Lane, Okatie, SC 29909 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Frankie cakes

For the past 11 years, I have changed my chef skills to focus on baking and decorating cakes. My speciality is any dessert that involves chocolate. I give 100% personal service by doing everything from your tasting, cake form, emails, baking, decorating and delivering your cake. I am also a pastry chef at the largest private yacht on Hilton Head during the day, so I will respond or meet with you in the late afternoons.

I offer wedding cakes, groom cakes, cupcakes, favors, cake pops and hand decorated cookies. I only take 3 weddings per weekend, so email me to reserve your date now.

I look forward to working with you!!

Chef Anne

Frankie cakes 2
  • Stacey

Stacey Fisher · Married on 10/20/2018

Groom's Cake for Rehearsal Dinner

Chef Anne made a Groom's cake for my Son and Daughter in law's Rehearsal Dinner it was not only Perfect visually but the taste of the cake was Heavenly. There was not a piece left at the end of the evening. The Tuxedo Strawberries that lined the bottom tier were absolutely delectable. I received so many compliments on the cake and can't be more pleased with Chef Anne.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Frankie cakes 3

Frankie cakes's reply:

It was my pleasure to make the grooms cake for you. I am happy that everyone enjoyed the cake. Thank you!
  • Jeni

Jeni · Married on 10/06/2018

Oh my gosh! I can't say enough about how awesome Chef Anne is! Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and totally exceeded all our expectations. Not only was it beautiful, it was also so delicious. Even better than we could have asked for. Everyone loved it and kept commenting on how stunning and tasty it was even after the wedding was over. We highly recommend using her for your wedding cake!

• Jeni

Jeni · Married on 10/06/2018

Frankie cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Beth Baldwin Weddings
    Beth Baldwin Weddings Wedding Planners

Frankie Cakes is an excellent cake vendor, and one I use often. Anne's cakes always knock it out of the park!

• 124 Pickett Creek Lane Okatie, SC 29909 See on map