124 Pickett Creek Lane, Okatie, SC 29909 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Frankie cakes

For the past 11 years, I have changed my chef skills to focus on baking and decorating cakes. My speciality is any dessert that involves chocolate. I give 100% personal service by doing everything from your tasting, cake form, emails, baking, decorating and delivering your cake. I am also a pastry chef at the largest private yacht on Hilton Head during the day, so I will respond or meet with you in the late afternoons.

I offer wedding cakes, groom cakes, cupcakes, favors, cake pops and hand decorated cookies. I only take 3 weddings per weekend, so email me to reserve your date now.

I look forward to working with you!!

Chef Anne

21 Reviews for Frankie cakes

Frankie cakes 1
Frankie cakes 2

Lindsey Austen · Married on 11/10/2018

Frankie Cakes was a crowd pleaser

Working with Chef Anne was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Most importantly, her cakes were delicious - and tasting the cakes was the most fun we had during the planning process! First of all, she's responsive, incredibly easy to work with, and affordable. Beyond that, our cake was delicious, beautiful, and memorable to all the guests.

Definitely get the peanut butter mousse filling if you can. We had a variety of flavors and all of them were hits - but the simple fresh raspberry with vanilla cake was positively perfect.

I also wanted to mention that Chef Anne went the extra mile for us. Our venue was outside, and she worked with our event planner and catering to determine the best time for the cake to be delivered, given the weather and the location. It worked seamlessly and I'm so grateful!

Thank you, Chef Anne. Wish we could do it again!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Frankie cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lindsey. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with me. Your wedding at the River Park was beautiful. I count myself lucky for customers like you. I look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Stacey

Stacey Fisher · Married on 10/20/2018

Groom's Cake for Rehearsal Dinner

Chef Anne made a Groom's cake for my Son and Daughter in law's Rehearsal Dinner it was not only Perfect visually but the taste of the cake was Heavenly. There was not a piece left at the end of the evening. The Tuxedo Strawberries that lined the bottom tier were absolutely delectable. I received so many compliments on the cake and can't be more pleased with Chef Anne.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Frankie cakes 3

Frankie cakes's reply:

It was my pleasure to make the grooms cake for you. I am happy that everyone enjoyed the cake. Thank you!
  • Jeni

Jeni · Married on 10/06/2018

Oh my gosh! I can't say enough about how awesome Chef Anne is! Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and totally exceeded all our expectations. Not only was it beautiful, it was also so delicious. Even better than we could have asked for. Everyone loved it and kept commenting on how stunning and tasty it was even after the wedding was over. We highly recommend using her for your wedding cake!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Frankie cakes 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Beth Baldwin Weddings
    Beth Baldwin Weddings Wedding Planners

Frankie Cakes is an excellent cake vendor, and one I use often. Anne's cakes always knock it out of the park!

• 124 Pickett Creek Lane Okatie, South Carolina, 29909 See on map