4517 N. Knox Ave, Chicago, IL 60630 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Frank Bielski, Pianist

Book now and enjoy 15% off your January or February wedding! Or receive $25 off when you book Frank for both your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music!

If you want to add a touch of class to your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception, the warmth of live piano music is your answer. Frank Bielski promises beautiful, appropriate music that will surround you with the elegance only a piano can create. It will leave a lasting impression long after your guests have gone home.

Frank has played at some of the Chicago area's most prestigious wedding venues, including Chateau Bu-Sche, Schram Memorial Chapel, Salvatore's, University Club, Chicago Cultural Center Preston Bradley Hall, Como Inn, Crystal Ballroom, Drake Hotel, Germania Place, JW Marriot, Katherine Legge Memorial Lodge, Lake Forest Academy, Loyola University Museum of Art, Palmer House Hilton, Scottish Rite Cathedral, Sunset Ridge Country Club, Evanston Golf Club, Park Ridge Golf Club, White House, and many more. In addition, he has played at countless places of worship, private residences, and restaurants.

Frank is proud to offer one of the best values in the Chicago area for a professional wedding pianist with 30 years of experience, at a highly competitive cost.

de6f5d363e4b41de9bc8867607ed5058 2
frank in tux

• Videos 6

12 Reviews for Frank Bielski, Pianist

sylwia · Married on 08/24/2018

I can not say enough good things about Frank! He was the pianist for our wedding at Chevy Chase Country Club this past August. He made our special day so much more special and added so much class and elegance to both our ceremony and cocktail hour! He is so talented it is amazing!!! Frank worked with me and was so prompt to answer any questions or concerns I had. I didn't know what songs I wanted and he offered so many suggestions. After just a few brief conversations I had gained so much trust in him that I told him to just surprise me and pick all the songs that would be played! Even then he still sent me a list of what he thought would sound nice and sure enough I agreed to all of it. Everything turned out so amazing! Thank you so much Frank!!

Erika · Married on 09/16/2017

Frank was AMAZING! He was responsive to emails and was a pro at suggesting songs. We hired him to also practice/coordinate/[play at our rehearsal which I highly recommend to be on the same page and your wedding party knows the accompanying music. Day of the wedding, Frank was on time, looked like a million bucks, and played BEAUTIFULLY! Frank made the wedding so gorgeous with his live piano music, we received many compliments. He also played during our cocktail hour. Thanks, Frank ~ and brides, book him!

Lindsay · Married on 08/19/2017

Frank was extremely professional and very talented. We were so lucky to have him at our wedding.

Award

Frank Bielski, Pianist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo