4517 N. Knox Ave, Chicago, IL 60630 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Frank Bielski, Pianist

Frank Bielski, Pianist is a professional musician based in Chicago, Illinois who delivers exceptional wedding music. With more than 30 years of experience as a pianist, Frank possesses the skill and ear for wedding music that creates the ambiance you envision. Frank Bielski, Pianist enjoys nothing more than creating graceful music that completes your special day, for couples in and around Chicago.

Experience
Frank discovered his passion as a pianist as a very young age. When he was just 11 years old, Frank Bielski started training with legendary pianist Isadore Shanhouse, who was trained by Josef and Rosina Lhevinne. Frank continued training with Shanhouse while attending music conservatory and has performed at some of Chicago's most prestigious venues.

Frank Bielski, Pianist prides himself on playing elegant piano music that will make your wedding or special event joyful and beautiful. Whether you need music during your wedding ceremony, during breaks, your reception, or cocktail hour, Frank assures all his couples that the warmth of piano music is perfect for any wedding or special event. Frank Bielski, Pianist will gladly learn new music for your wedding, party, or special occasion.

fe1ee60e24a94a31a595a3ba3907c36c 1

14 Reviews for Frank Bielski, Pianist

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful, Professional Performer!

We hired Frank for our cocktail hour and wedding ceremony in Chicago. From the very beginning, Frank was extremely responsive, professional and accommodating. We had many changes throughout the year of planning, including venue changes and start time/booking length adjustments, and he handled them all with grace. At the event, Frank was punctual, attentive, and his talent was impeccable. He knew exactly what volume to play at and what types of songs to play in order to keep the energy high. It was obvious that Frank is wedding veteran, and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/04/2019

sylwia · Married on 08/24/2018

I can not say enough good things about Frank! He was the pianist for our wedding at Chevy Chase Country Club this past August. He made our special day so much more special and added so much class and elegance to both our ceremony and cocktail hour! He is so talented it is amazing!!! Frank worked with me and was so prompt to answer any questions or concerns I had. I didn't know what songs I wanted and he offered so many suggestions. After just a few brief conversations I had gained so much trust in him that I told him to just surprise me and pick all the songs that would be played! Even then he still sent me a list of what he thought would sound nice and sure enough I agreed to all of it. Everything turned out so amazing! Thank you so much Frank!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing Pianist

Frank performed at our cocktail hour during our wedding reception at Evanston Golf Club. He was amazing and professional. We told him the vibe we were going for and he suggested the playlist. We received so many complements- definitely hire Frank! He helped create an elegant ambiance, and we are so glad we went with his services.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Award

Frank Bielski, Pianist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• 4517 N. Knox Ave Chicago, Illinois, 60630 See on map