Frances Williams Makeup & Bridal Services

Stone Mountain, GA View map

Thank you for visiting with us today! Our team is here to serve you for all customized beauty needs. Whether you're a super glamourous girl or a shinig classic beauty, we have what you need. Visit our website today for more details: www.franceswilliamsakeup.com

FWM Bridal Team

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
    Michele Married on 02/22/2014
    Frances was fabulous! I secured her services a week before my event and she was SO accommodating. She even assisted me in locating a hair stylist as well. She arrived early, prepared to provide FABULOUS services. In addition to her make-up services she was willing to assist me with getting dress. She was hands on and very patient. Everyone inquired about my make-up and hair services. I highly recommend here!!
    Candace Event on: 09/08/2013
    Frances is one of the most professional makeup artists I have ever had the privilege of working with. She takes direction well and works hard to ensure that her clients are happy. Additionally, her application is flawless and looks like something that came straight out of a magazine. Highly recommend!!
    Tsha Married on 06/01/2013
    Frances is wonderful. She is professional, punctual (she actually kept us on time) and goes above and beyond for her clients. From the consultation to the day of the event she exceeded all expectations. I was not disappointed with her services and we received so many compliments. Words cannot express my gratitude for Frances and what she did for me on my wedding day.

Severine Photography Severine Photography Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure to work with Frances Williams. Her make-up was beautiful and she was perfectly on time. I would recommend her to everybody.

Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Frances is a lady of her craft. Not only is she very knowledgable of makeup artistry, but she is personable and hardworking. I expect nothing but great things from her. Top notch!

Satsuki Thornton Bridal Satsuki Thornton Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Frances is an awesome makeup artist! She has honed her skills and always give outstanding results!

Stone Mountain, 30083

Call or email us at 866-889-4553 or frances@franceswilliamsmakeup.com
Location of (Frances Williams Makeup & Bridal Services)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding