21001 Pines Blv #298061, Hollywood, FL 33029 Map · Phone number

About Frame The Moment Photobooth

Frame the Moment Photo Booth’s service is designed to stand out from the competition by delivering a combination of simplicity, quality, and convenience. We offer a simple and affordable pricing structure that makes purchasing our services straightforward and easy. Frame the Moment Photo Booth delivers quality through our advanced photo booth technology and by providing high-end, creative props for every event. Lastly, Frame the Moment Photo Booth delivers convenience through exceptional customer service.

Follow Frame The Moment Photobooth on

9 19 79653b
9 19 75826b

6 Reviews for Frame The Moment Photobooth

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2017

I first saw Frame the Moment Photo Booth at my cousin’s wedding a couple of years ago and everyone (especially my family) loved playing around with it. I knew before then that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding and at that moment I decided that, when it was my turn, I wanted them. When my time came around, I asked my cousin if they were worth it and she gave a resounding “YES!” She also hires them for company parties and has recommended them to others. It’s an open-air photo booth, meaning it’s not an enclosed space like a regular photo booth. They set up in an area with a background, a prop table and an apparatus that takes photos of you and your group. I love the fact that we could get physical copies of the photo strips, copies texted/emailed to us or both. Plus, guests can view/save copies of the photo strips on Frame the Moment’s online gallery. I also recommend getting the scrapbook option – an album with copies of all of the photo strips taken at the reception and guests sign next to their strips. It’s an additional charge but completely worth it. I enjoyed working with Frame the Moment and they were worth every penny. Everyone has fun with it, it’s a great way to keep the non-dancing guests entertained and it’s a great wedding favor. Plus, the scrapbook is a great alternative to the typical wedding guestbook. My husband and I had fun flipping through it and seeing all of the photo strips and messages from our guests.

• Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 09/03/2016

I will say that the only glitch is that they didn't have my champagne background. They were able to provide me with two options and it looked great! They even changed my color and format the day of because I dropped the ball. They were great!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Michelle is amazing!!!! So helpful and flexible!!

Frame The Moment Photobooth FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 21001 Pines Blv, #298061 Hollywood, 33029 See on map