Foto Frangione

• Il Castagno
  • Relais Masseria Caselli

1 Reviews for Foto Frangione

aria · Married on 06/27/2013

As an American, planning a wedding in Italy from abroad was difficult and I was especially worried about finding a good photographer. I could not have been more pleased with Vincenzo Frangione of Foto Frangione and his staff and would highly recommend them for both photography and videography for weddings in Tuscany (they are based in Siena) or Southern Italy (my husband and I were married in Basilicata). From the very beginning, Vincenzo took an interest in knowing our personal style, decor, music tastes, etc, and I really feel that his photography and videography reflected exactly what we wanted. They customized our package and added so many fun details (i.e. a camera inside our car, personalized photos for all of our guests that were ready by the end of the reception). They were not intrusive and yet they seemed to capture all the best moments. They were reliable and fast. Although we did not order an album from them, they also offer this service and from the samples I have seen, they do a very good job. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Italy!

Sent on 07/02/2014

• Siena See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Foto Frangione)