Forked River Florist

Forked River Florist 349 U.S. 9 North, Forked River, NJ 08731 Map · Phone number

About Forked River Florist

The Forked River Florist loves doing weddings and special events! Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and the very best flowers available anywhere...at an affordable price. Every bride is unique, and our designer/owner personally meets with each bride to make sure her wedding dreams come true. We have access to all the latest bridal flowers, and our suppliers fly flowers in daily from exotic locations in South America, Europe and beyond. Our designer has worked with Michael Gaffney of the Hallmark Channel and owner of floral design schools across the country. We also carry Waterford Crystal vases, toasting flutes, frames and more, perfect for engagement and wedding party gifts. Small and intimate or grand and elaborate, we do it all! We have a well-trained staff to help with everything, and a custom delivery van to ensure all flower designs arrive safely. All our photos are of designs we have actually created, not stock photos. Please call Jaimee to set up an appointment at your convenience. Evening and weekend appointments available. We are located on Rt. 9 between Lacey Exxon and 7-11 in the Lacey Liquors Plaza.

Congratulations!

Forked River Florist 3
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2019

beautiful!!

I can’t thank Forked River Florist enough for my beautiful wedding flowers. Jaimee helped me design my bouquets/boutonnières /corsages and her suggestions were spot-on with what I was I was imagining for my wedding day. I received so many compliments on my flowers - they were stunning!!!

Forked River Florist 4
    Sent on 09/13/2019
  • The Bride

courtnee' · Married on 03/31/2019

A Contest Turned Into A Creation

A few months prior to my wedding my planner, Carismas Party Planning, posted a chance to win a small wedding bouquet from Forked River Florist. Knowing how expensive wedding flowers could be I entered the contest and asked all my friends and family to enter on my behalf. About a week later my wedding planner posted the name of the winner and it was none other than my husband (fiance at the time). After seeing a sample of what I'd won I decided to pay an extra $100 to make it bigger as it was so beautiful that I needed an upgrade. In addition to my wedding bouquet Forked River also made my husband a matching boutonniere and we loved it.

Forked River Florist 5
    Forked River Florist 6
    Sent on 05/24/2019

Forked River Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 135.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor