San Bernardino, CA 92407 Map · Phone number

About Forever Young Portraiture

Simply beautiful, romantic, creative and fun photography in business since 2003. Full service photography for all of your life needs from engagement through 50th wedding anniversaries. All packages come with fully edited images on disc and an online gallery at no extra charge. Two photographers available on request. Engagement specials too!

Follow Forever Young Portraiture on

DSC3527
DSC3401
DSC0300

4 Reviews for Forever Young Portraiture

I could not say more about how amazing Brandi is. After our prior wedding photographer refused to meet with us, Brandi stepped in. She emailed me within a few hours of me emailing her! She was very professional and set up an appointment to meet me and my then fiance very quickly. Her prices are the most competitive and her work is better than many of the photographers that were in way higher price points. During the wedding we all felt at ease and she captured every picture we had discussed. She did all the pictures in the style that we loved. Getting the pictures was amazing, each photo was reliving the experience of our wedding! Brandi is the best person you can have on your wedding day team! Thank-you so much Brandi for helping capture our best day ever!

Melanie · Married on 10/08/2011

Brandi was fabulous!! She was able to capture all the important moments of the day as well as lots of things I didn't even think about asking her to photograph!! I have an extraordinary collection of memories from my special day and its all because of Brandi's creativity!! Thank you Brandi for being my photographer!!

She is very friendly and patient. The pictures are great!

Forever Young Portraiture FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• San Bernardino, 92407 See on map