Forever and Ever, I do!

Des Moines, IA View map Visit website
$350 Typical Price

$350 Typical Price

Forever and Ever, I do! L.L.C. is a wedding officiant business based in Des Moines, Iowa. Reverend Lisa Apolonio is an ordained, non-denominational minister who is passionate about helping couples commemorate the most romantic day of their lives. This minister works with clients of all faiths and backgrounds and is a proud supporter of the military and LGBTQ+ equality. She is bilingual in Spanish and English and delivers custom ceremonies in both. When she’s not presiding over weddings, Rev. Lisa can be found reading, cooking, and designing jewelry.

Forever and Ever, I do! L.L.C. offers officiant packages for elopements, quick weddings, and traditional nuptials. Her most comprehensive option comes with unlimited communications, personalized or standard scripts, help writing vows, a one-hour ceremony, a commemorative certificate, and marriage license filing. This package also includes travel for up to 50 miles to the venue and a rehearsal ahead of the festivities. Whether you’re looking to elope to a magical destination or celebrate with all your friends and family, this officiant has you covered. From her experience in the industry, Rev. Lisa has many vendor relationships and provides add-ons such as hair and nail consultations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$40

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IA
MO

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

Chloe W. Married on 05/07/2022

Perfect Day!

Reverend Lisa made our special day perfect! Her customized speech was everything we could have asked for, and her professionalism during the ceremony was beyond measure. I would recommend her every day of the week!

Forever and Ever, I do!'s reply:

Thank you so much, Chloe, for allowing us to be part of your special day! Wishing you both lots of love, laughter, and your very own happily ever after!

Rev. Lisa
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 12/19/2021

A dream come true!

Lisa did an outstanding job of creating the perfect ceremony for us. She really made a connection with us and we felt that she really cared about our big day.

Forever and Ever, I do!'s reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day! Wishing you both many years of love and happiness! P.S. Your little guy is such a doll! Take care!

Rev. Lisa
    Heidi R. Married on 09/25/2021

Personalized and heartfelt

We couldn’t be happier with how smoothly our service went! From start to finish Kendra was fantastic. She was quick to respond to my questions and definitely made our service feel like she had know us for years! Thank you 💕

Forever and Ever, I do!'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to get to be there for your special day. We wish you many years of love and happiness!

Deals

Forever and Ever, I do! 1
Exclusive
Forever and Ever, I do! 2
Discount

10% Military discount provided to past and present military personnel. Military ID is required.

Pricing

Team

Lisa  Apolonio
Lisa Apolonio
Owner/Reverend

Hi!

A little about me...I am a mother of 4, grandma to 2. I have been with my husband for almost 20 years! I am an ordained, non-denominational minister, and I honor all faiths and paths. I am bilingual speaking both English and Spanish fluently. I was raised in the Christian faith and am a lover of all faiths. I love...love!

I'm not good with TV references as I've normally got my nose buried in a book and don't get much TV time in. If I'm not reading (my 2nd favorite hobby) I'm probably cooking something up as that's my 1st favorite hobby. I enjoy making meals for my family and spending time in their company. And if all else fails and I'm not reading, cooking, with family or working...then I'm probably making jewelry! I've found it to be a great way to be creative!

My goal with officiating is to ensure your day is special. I want to make sure your wedding ceremony is something special and something you will remember always. I work closely with each couple to personalize your wedding script, to make sure that the things of importance are mentioned for you and that it is tailored to your specific relationship and beliefs. If you want super simple and intimate, then that is what we will do! If you want something intricate with lots of tradition, then that's what we will do! It is your special day, not a cookie cutter ceremony!

I should also mention I am a proud supporter of our military (my son's in the Army), LGBTQ+ Equality, and Love is Love! Just to name a few things. Did I mention I provide services in both English and Spanish?!?!

LaCimbrea Ross
LaCimbrea Ross
Reverend

I am an ordained, non-denominational minister. I have two grown children and a couple of fur babies also. I work with clients of all faiths and backgrounds and am also a proud supporter of our military and LGBTQ+ community. I am excited to be joining Forever and Ever, I Do! L.L.C. and getting to meet new clients! When I am not presiding over weddings or other services, I can be found at home with my family or traveling!

I believe in providing a customized experience. My goal is to make your day fabulous and one you will never forget! I am a sucker for a good love story and love that I am able to be a part of so many different love stories!

I look forward to working with you to create your perfect day!

Kendra Camarillo
Kendra Camarillo
Reverend

Hello!

I am a non-denominational minister and absolutely love working with my clients to create their perfect ceremony. I am blessed to have the ability to help so many couples begin their happily ever after and find that I never tire of hearing a good love story!

Outside of officiating ceremonies, I am the mother of two very active little boys. My husband and I are expecting baby three this fall! We love spending time with family and giving our little family experiences they will never forget.

I look forward to the opportunity of working with you to create your perfect special day!

Central Des Moines, IA, 50316

Daily - 9am - 9pm
Location of (Forever and Ever, I do!)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding