Montgomery, AL 36117 Map · Phone number

MG3361
MG3530

1 Reviews for For Keeps

Karen · Married on 03/19/2011

Mrs. Carole has become a good friend to me. She took time to get to know me and my style. She talked with me and Chelsea Patricia (her daughter-in-law, my photographer, and my dear friend) and got to know what I was going for with the color scheme and the feel I wanted for my wedding. She did an AWESOME job with my flowers and I adored them! After seeing my Bridal Portraits, she decided she wanted to add some more flowers to my bouquet to fill it up at the bottom. She scooped up my bouquet and took care of it and had it back to me all during the week of the wedding. She always takes her time and an expert experience. She knows the best places and prices. She even introduced me to different shades of my color scheme to fit in and got me to broaden my spectrum! I highly recommend her! I am very happy with my flowers and I love that they will last forever! All of my girls likes having a keepsake! :-)

For Keeps FAQ